Airhead

Would You Date Somebody MUCH Older/Younger?

I was sort of seeing this guy who was twice my age. I actually never asked him his age, I always thought he was only 10 years older than I was. Age only becomes an issue if you make it an issue. One of my very best friends said that people make things complicated, and how true she is....

I've often said I won't date anyone who is in his 20's. That's just because I would feel too weird being so much older than him. And, it's not because I look or act my age, I guess I just have to draw the line somewhere. My ex was 4 years older than me, and I suppose I would date someone a little older than that.
That said, I look at factors way more important than age when I decide to date someone.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I would love to be a sugardaddy, but there are two basic problems:
  • I have no money
  • I am too young I suppose (34, whatcha guys think?)

I therefore need a Sugamama. Who will be my sugarmama!!!!!!?????
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I occasionally "Go out" with a chick that is 21. When I first met her she was 19 and I was 29. Of course...we have a "certain kind" of relationship. I don't know if I could be around her a lot. The exposure right now is usually limited to one night every couple weeks or so. I'm not good at making time for people but it seems she can deal with that. *shrug* Works for me.....;)

JRAF: I was at a club with a friend once. There was this guy that reeked of money sititng at a table with this really hot girl. He kept talking to her, non stop, but her chair was sort of turned so part of her back was to him. She was obviously not paying attention to a word he said. Occasionally she would look at him and nod. Her eyes were wandering all over the room. This guy wasn't too old. Just rich and boring.

Respect the Dolphin

JRAF: ...He kept talking to her, non stop, but her chair was sort of turned so part of her back was to him. She was obviously not paying attention to a word he said. Occasionally she would look at him and nod. Her eyes were wandering all over the room.

Given the reaction to the "saving a relationship" thread and the article it pointed to:
http://www.recoilmag.com/news/area_husband_pretends_0702.html
I find this particular reply to be very funny.... :ph34r:
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Age isn't really a factor with me. If I met my "soul-mate" and she was x-number of years older or younger than me it really wouldn't be an issue. You can't put a number on those sorts of things.

And like others have said, I really don't act my age so whoever I hooked up with would have to be of like mind. ;)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I've often said I won't date anyone who is in his 20's. That's just because I would feel too weird being so much older than him. And, it's not because I look or act my age, I guess I just have to draw the line somewhere. My ex was 4 years older than me, and I suppose I would date someone a little older than that.
That said, I look at factors way more important than age when I decide to date someone.

My boyfriend is 37, and I'm 24. I wouldn't have it any other way at this point. I think it totally depends on the people. At times certiain differences come into play, but I adore him... and his ripe old age... HEE HEE

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

I was out there today you big giraffe! Made a jump just one week out of surgery! Yippee!B|Only thing that hurt was kneeling on my stitches in the plane. DOH! What days are you at the dz? I'll be there this weekend.

Fall in dove.

The only people I've ever dated for a mentionable amount of time have been at least 5 years older than me. I've always had most of my friends older than myself, it just happened that way. I don't think I could ever be involved with someone over 10 years older, that just seems weird. Right now i tend to go towards the 25-30 crowd.