Squeak

Weekend Numbers July 2nd/3rd 2005

0:5:0
2 way sit,
3 B Rel b10 jumps they were fun
16 way sunset load, VERY nice:)

Hump(or other):jumps:beer owed or paid
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

zero:zero:zero

My goddamn engine totally gave up in the van.

Stuck in base with the sun shining outside.

I'm so bored I could barf.

On the plus side I just ordered a whole new rig...:)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

So far 0:2:0. Was going to go out again today but decided to sleep in a little and when I got up I got caught up doing stuff here. Now I have a party to go to in a couple of hours so it wouldn't be worth the trip out. I am going out again tomorrow though and hope to get a couple more in! :)
~skysprite

:):18::D

Just returned from a week in beautiful Sweden doing big ways so all the jumps from the whole week are included!

18 jumps done, mainly 30+ way formation loads. The highlights were a 4 point 32-way and a 32-way diamond.

Beer bought for first jump at Gryttjom (fantastic DZ!), first jump from an AN-28 and for my 1,100th jump!

Vicki

0:2:1

0 = Cannot locate gf, she believes in leaving cell phone off, and I dont beleive in them

2 = 5000 feet for both, just working on landing accuracy for my solo, landed 10m andn 2m from target, 1 to go

1 = First landing inside the 50m ring (with room to spare) I owe way too many cases now

2:2:0
unless I can find a DZ close to the Alameda county fair that's open tomorrow, I'm done for the weekend;)

A Nice 4 way for Aaron's birthday jump, you floaty b*stard you :)

and believe it or not, I followed sketchy again... sigh :)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

.5:4:5

.5 hours in the tunnel

4 fun jumps (including a spectacular sunset hop'n'pop)

first jump at perris valley
first skyvan
first jump with new suit
first time in the tunnel
first 13000' hop'n'pop
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

:P:1:*

Did one jump, first jump of a 3 day weekend... Had to chop my main (again), lost my freebag ... This clearly screwed up my plans for my 100th jump I was supposed to do today :|

1 bottle to my rigger (already delivered)
1 case to Video Dave for trying to help me find my main and freebag for a couple hours, (also delivered) .. Much appreciated help :)

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

0:1:5

0 humps unless self-lovin' counts :)

1 jump in the late afternoon at Lake Wales. A 4 way. Loved it so much I'm headin' back tomorrow for a little more fun. Met a lot of really great people which made being alone and unknown a lot easier and a lot shorter experience!

5 cases owed...first jump at Lake Wales, first jump on my brand new wings, first jump on a Pilot main, first time out of a CASA, and first time ever turning points on an RW jump (okay, so I only managed one before I dropped low, but that's one more than I've ever done before!)

LOVED the Pilot...what a fun ride! And, absolutely LOVED my cozy, comfy Wings! I'm such a happy girl tonight! :)
Gonna pay up my beer debt tomorrow...no, really! B|
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

0:1:5

0 humps unless self-lovin' counts :)

5 cases owed...first jump at Lake Wales, first jump on my brand new wings, first jump on a Pilot main, first time out of a CASA, and first time ever turning points on an RW jump (okay, so I only managed one before I dropped low, but that's one more than I've ever done before!)

Gonna pay up my beer debt tomorrow...no, really! B|

If they all happened on the ONE jump you only owe ONE (1) CASE. People neglect to tell you these things the greedy bastards:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If they all happened on the ONE jump you only owe ONE (1) CASE. People neglect to tell you these things the greedy bastards

LOL, you're right....ONE case for FIVE firsts! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

;):$:20:0

I only got 15 jumps this weekend, kind of a slow weekend. Atleast I got some badass swoops through some obsticles. It was fun to shoot approaches through some various things including a couple of planes parked on the flight line (parked, no pilots near them or running them...no spinning props).

Nevermind that stuff, but the tandems I did this weekend were an absolute blast! If I keep this jump tempo up, I"ll hit 1000 tandems before too long.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

:(:6:0 Thursday, Friday, Sunday jumps... today was one of those unexpectedly glorious NW days where the DZ was buzzin. Love it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

1:15 or so:2

3 day boogie that I ventured home for on Sat. night for some nookie. Weather sucked. Came back on Sun.

Shoulda stayed home.

1st reserve ride after spinning mal line twists, and then HD premature on a borrowed rig with my main in it, 2 fucking jumps later.:S

Will post SDmoves.com link soon.