StreetScooby

What kind of pet peeves do you have?

People who smoke where they're not supposed to. fucking weak.

People who use cell phones in theaters etc. Once there was a time where people could go for an hour or more at a stretch without having to grab the phone & talk about the crap they just bought at Bloomingdales or whatever.:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Ditto. Cell phones are a wonderful convenience, but why must some people have the damn thing connected to their ears all the time? Are their thoughts that worthy of being constantly expressed? We didn't used to yak on the phone in the car and we did just fine.

What's wrong with just shutting up every now and then and actually paying attention to what's going on around you?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

People who just have to be on their cell phones... in the grocery store, movie theatre, restaurants, 7-11's. gas stations, in the line getting a driver's license, at the drive-up window at the bank and etc. Ignoramuses who wait till they get up to the drive-up window at the bank to make out their deposit/withdrawal slip and they waited for 5-cars ahead of them to get there!>:(

Chuck

Ditto. Cell phones are a wonderful convenience, but why must some people have the damn thing connected to their ears all the time? Are their thoughts that worthy of being constantly expressed? We didn't used to yak on the phone in the car and we did just fine.

What's wrong with just shutting up every now and then and actually paying attention to what's going on around you?

Like... DRIVING!>:(

Chuck

My latest ones:

Troops that don't render honors passing the flag... hel-LO, moron...you may be Guard but you're *STILL IN THE DAMNED MILITARY!!!*

Walking up (or down) both sides of a divided staircase... arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! "Hello, Directorate of Public Works? Can we have "keep right" signs put on all the stairwells? The troops can't see to figure out how they work... "
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

players
dz ho's
judgmental peeps

OMG your such a spaz!!!!!! :PB|

p.s. Does that count as being judgmental!? :ph34r:;)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

OK seriosly this is my biggest pet peeve:

People who drive slow in the fast lane.

I have a few but this is the worst. I get it a couple times a day being that I drive the highway 35 minutes to and from work. I like to do 75 in the AM and 72 on the way home (more cops) NOT 60-65.

My driving pet peeves:

4.) Driving slow in the fast lane

3.) People who don't use turn signals

2.) People who don't know how a 4-way stop works

and...

1.) People who slow down or GOD FORBID actually STOP on an interstate onramp... I've contemplated murder for this one.

Elvisio "seeing red just thinking about it" Rodriguez

people that park thier car and leave the wheels turned.
i used to have a problem with the windows in my car not being rolled down to the same level...
the red blinky light on the DVD player. (tape has fixed that) ;)
people that complain about something that is in thier control to correct, but are too lazy to correct it. i probably have others but tjey dont present themselves very often. :)
and threads that ask me to provide this info... :D

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

People who drive slow in the fast lane.

I agree totally with this one.

Others:

1. People who smack when they eat or crunching ice.

2. Men groping or readjusting themselves in public.

3. Liars and people who make promises they don't keep.

4. People helping themselves to my stuff without permission.

I'm sure there's more...but don't want to seem anal retentive. ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance