skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

New to DZ.com (just a few weeks now) but always happy to get my face out there....This is all I have for now but beendoing lots of sitting lately, with lots of camera fliers so they are soon to come.

Ya know what is funny...when someone comes up to you at a new DZ and says "are you SunnyDee".....B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

2 25 A.jpg

rig.jpg

Hugs are good.....I tend to be a huggy kissy person anyway - think it is from growing up around lots of Italians although I am not Italian. Some people don't know what to do when you meet for the first time and I give 'em a great big SUNNYDEE hug.....

Be warned!

OK - we all need to meet at the Skymama Boogie....did anyone else hear about that? ;)

You think the arch is nice....wait until you see my sit after only 23 jumps.....I'm kinda proud of myself although if pushed, I can bobble still. Strong legs....strong legs!

cool..i'll come out and play..i've been chasing a few guys who are learning how to sit at Kapowsin..hard (but fun) work with all the fall rate adjustments..

isnt the Skymama boogie going on tour in the near future? you coming out to the west coast to play too? hopes semi-patiently:)

isnt the Skymama boogie going on tour in the near future?

Heehee, yep, the "Skymama" boogie is going on in Kapowsin on the weekend of June 21-22. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Where is Kapowsin? Who wants to know if who is going West? I get so confused sometimes and if I am going to Deland on the 14th to see Skymama and then I am thinking whereever Kapowsin is, I won't be able to make it......Unless I have to put off Deland since it is in my backyard practically. Had to "geek through" the rest of the pics from when this started and saw lots of Corona ones so had to add my contribution to that string of nice beer pictures.....

SMILEY.jpg

I think Zennister is hoping you come out west, Sunnydee. ;) Kapowsin is in Washington state and they say you get a great view of Mt Ranier there when you jump.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't know what I am going to do when I actually get busy again and can't play on this to make my days go faster.....I am so glad I got bored and stumbled upon this forum.....Who needs a guy for attention - I've got all these dz.comers to keep me happy.....Big warm hugs to all!