skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

ok - so we don't guess on for pages....Made my first tandem on my 34th birthday back in January. And here we are in May, I've got 95 jumps, my own rig and I am sitting......so now that the world knows how "old" I am.....am I still cute? (always fishing:$)......

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Nah! You are only as old as you feel, and it seems like you feel around 20ish. So you're still in my range at 18

Admit it you like mature women,its no harm i like them aswell:ph34r::D now sunnydee,how do you keep your face young, i need tricks to my gf;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I'm sure I can keep up with all the youngsters and smile the whole way.

That will have to be proven! Since I'm 23, would I be classified as a "youngster" and if I am, can I be used as your test subject for the proving? I can party late and long. B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You're right, I do like mature women. Most of the girls my age still can't understand the idea of staying with one guy. The thought of a "serious" relationship has never crossed their minds. I'm not the kind of guy that wants his girlfriends to change like the seasons ya know? Besides, "older" women know what they're doing in bed :P:$

Now you are going to expect me to remember which ones I've posted. All skydiving related ones including alti-bear and rig shot are from Feb. 03 to today. Corona pic is from October 02. I wouldn't post anything too old. Don't want someone meeting me and be disappointed that I don't look like they thought I would....

If nothing else - this is all good for some wholesome laughs......23 - yes - youngster. Test dummy - send me your application and we'll set up and interview. Did someone say long and hard? I'm not going to go off on a relationship tangent, but be patient young one - you have to sample the products before you know what you REALLY want so dating and perhaps dating lots might be a good thing....Let's just say I was in a 7 year "thing"....twice....and when they both went to shit, I was on what friends called a "dating marathon" and had a blast. Met tons of great people and sorted through what is important to me.....Chilled on the dating marathon but still like meeting new people. I am getting older - not sure I want to grow old alone but I'll tell ya, this skydiving community makes being alone not so bad cause it gives me more smiles and thrills then I found the last 14 years with boys....OK FINE...so I rambled.....

The only "marathon" that I was on was a bit over 3 years. Thought we were going to marry, she thought she'd cheat behind my back, that didn't turn out so well...I've learned that most of the girls in college just don't seem to be very mature very often, atleast the ones I've met.

I've got to agree with you, though, skydiving and skydivers kick ass!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."