skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

While I am not nearly as cute as sunnydee123, here I am

Yes, yes you are! I'd say you are equally beautiful...

Wholly crap! I just saw your profile and you're in Eugene! I thought all the hotties lived in...well...everywhere but oregon! I'm gonna have to head down to eugene in a couple weeks :)

Dare! Dare!

Post them!

(If I was at home, I'd post the pics of my tats, but I'm at the DZ. If you do a search, I"m sure you'll find them, they've been posted a couple times).B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

While I am not nearly as cute as sunnydee123, here I am

Yes, yes you are! I'd say you are equally beautiful...

Wholly crap! I just saw your profile and you're in Eugene! I thought all the hotties lived in...well...everywhere but oregon! I'm gonna have to head down to eugene in a couple weeks :)

aww, thanks! You should come down sometime to eugene, that would rock my socks to meet fellow dz.commers! where do you usually jump?

If I loved you anymore I would have a stroke

Oh No Miss Kris.......I'll show, if you show. I have one pic of it that I had to send and show sis in NJ. I was always the conservative one of the fam...then I got a tattoo and started skydiving and making trips to strange places all by myself. Life is good! I love AggieDave's anxiousness......! Keeping me smilin'

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Oh DivingDuck....I wasn't meaning it that way - I just have never taken compliments well and I don't like to hear someone say I am any better than them....someone could think I am "not all that" and love you or vice versa....ya know. It's cool....Plus I'd never be brave enough to get a tongue piercing - took a friend to get it done and almost passed out. ;)

...I am 33 but feel like I am just beginning my life now

funny thing im 26 and feeling my life is running away..were did thouse years go[:/]that what kids does to us>:(damit i love them:ph34r::Dcant say anything bad about them,even while they make me feel oldB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

hmmm......isn't the imagination a wonderful thing? Let me see if I can find it...it might be home so you might have to just dream yummy thoughts about it until tomorrow AggieDave....Hope I didn't set myself up so ya'll think it is something really cool....Just my own little lizard in my pants each and every day....and he peeks his head out if I wear just the right thing.....:)