skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

Don't be mad I live in Florida - come visit and jump with me...always looking for someone to jump with seeing as how I am still new and eager to learn....hee hee...I'm awfully "playful" today. Is it possible to like to have control yet want and let someone else plan the jump so you can just go have fun? Can I tell ya how skeptical I was to try this horny gorilla thing (with 4 people no less) and then when we pulled it off I couldn't get up fast enough to try it again......Thanks to all for the ego boost I've gotten here today....xoxoxo;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

i'm looking at just that. I need to get away from work for a while, but havent decided where to go..back to Eloy would be cool, but its getting warm there so...

.i'm still pissed. i missed the FF Tunnel Camp because my bosses couldnt decide when/if to send me to the big sand..then they cant decide on exercise support so..i missed Perris too..

all this hurry up and wait is getting annoying..

Canada wouldn't be a bad place to visit - went to Banff a few years ago and loved it but now that I am a new lover of the sky and FL has such great weather (most of the year) AND I am still only a hop, skip and a jump away from the beach (my second love)...not sure Canada would work for me. I am bound to be spotted at some random DZ over the next few months - keep your eyes posted although geared up and sweaty I might look a tad bit "not so cute".....

Mom always asked..."If everyone else jumped off a bridge would you?" Well I haven't got my B yet, but if everyone else is posting pics then I should too, right? I mean all the cool people are doing it!B|

That's me in the middle...look for me at Z-hills in about 2 months:)

OPFOR.JPG

First - who is Clay and I won't even ask about the sheep otfit comment?

And this has nothing to do with licenses so post away. I think I might go back to Z-Hills sometime in the next few months.....someone asked if I would be back and if I did, they would jump with me.

And that someone had one BAD ASS swoop so I am curious what he can do in freefall......

Now now....you don't know me well enough (but I AM laughin my ass off - good one!) ...and I won't admit or deny that the thought crossed my mind I am human....and I am a single lonely girl. Thank goodness for toys and DZ.Com.....:P

No, I'm serious, I saw those pics you posted, very cute and by the pics I would put you very close to my age (within a year or so).

So since you said you're not 23, you've now said you're not 22, I'd have to go with 24.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."