MikeForsythe

C172 Crash-Florida Keys (cross post)

I couldn't get the logon thing to work - so I'll post the picture here . . .

Blue Skies friends.

The pics are the same - just edited differently
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Un-fucking-believable! I just saw Egon at skyfest. The last time I saw him was at the Byron Boogie and I had been out of the loop for while. I even got a couple jumps in with him. This is such bullshit. I knew when I got ito this sport I would lose some friends with time but it still hurts when it happens and I havent been able to get used to it like a few people said I would. Call me a wimp I guess. The boogies I go to wont be the same without the South African flirtin with all the hot ladies. He was a total joy to be around. To his close friends and family I grieve with you. Take care my friend. The Beer light is on!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Unbeleivable...don't know what to say....jumped with two of the four...Egon such a big help with everything, Bruno taking time for a newbie....

Al of you.....blue skies.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Condolences to the family and friends of Egon, Piers Krystal and Bruno.

I've never met Piers Littleford personally, but when i bought my Vortex II container (Piers was working for Parachute Sytems, in South Africa, at the time), I wrote him several times, and asked him technical questions about the Vortex II container. He was always willing to help, and answered each and every questions i asked him. :)
BSBD.

Yves.

For our loved ones lost..this is a song I'm listening to and it just seems right to post the lyrics:

Show me a sign
Give me a meaning
Tell me why
Why can't we see
See thru the moonlight
Live thru the pain
Give me a meaning
Show me a sign

Makes me feel like flying
Makes me feel so high
Takes me on a journey
Guides me to the light
Feels so good inside
Show me a sign

Show me a sign
Give me a reading
Tell me why
Why can't we see
See thru the moonlight
Live thru the pain
Give me a reading
Show me a sign

Makes me feel so high
Takes me on a journey
Guides me to the light
Feels so good inside
Show me a sign

Dammit I miss you Kris[:/]:)...but I know we'll hang out again really soon:)

I just had an epiphany. I just remembered that CHRIS MARTIN and I took Egon on his first "real" wingsuit flight last year. He had done a tandem wingsuit jump just for shits and grins, but had never done a proper flight. He exited cleanly, but came out of the sky like a bomb. No problem, he had a big shit-eating grin on his face. We had him rigged, briefed, and literally running to meet the plane in under ten minutes. He lived, we slapped hands, and it was all good. I doubt he ever made another wingsuit flight after that. It gives me great pride to know/remember that I was on that flight with both of my now-deceased best friends on the road. I think Aubrey Easterlin might have been on that jump as well, but I can't remember right now.

I don't know about you guys, but I have PM'd, e-mailed, or called nearly every one of my best travelling friends/vendor buddies. Our circle has gotten much smaller in the past year and that makes me fucking nuts.

Cheers,

Chuck Blue
BirdMan USA

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Terrible news,
I met Egon at last years Holiday Boogie, He seemed like a great guy.
My heart goes out to the friends and family.
Fly free,
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

I met and hung out with Egon at Equinox last year, he is one of the main reasons I bought my Micron, he will be sadly missed, I know he made quite a few friends on his short visit to Oz.[:/][:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It still doesn't seem real. :( You could always rely on Piers and Egon to be happy, smiling and excited about something. Their enthusiasm for life and everything they did was infectious.

I am so glad that I knew them and was friends with them. I have many great memories that shall not be forgotten.

Thank you Piers and Egon for being a shining example of how to live life and how to love.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Egon was on my SCR jump in Houston. I remember on the plane ride up, we looked at each other, smiled and winked at each other. Everytime I walked by him at Skyfest, he always said something to me or smiled and winked at me. That says so much about a person's heart. I'm very blessed to have met such a beautiful person. My prayers go out to the family and friends of all those who were taken from us too early.

My prayers to the families. Only had the oppertunity to meet egon during skyfest but spoke several times to Piers over the phone. Piers and the good folks at Relative Workshop were a big help with information on a 3-ring release system for Astronaut Bailout Training here in Houston.

I know your loss will truely be great...but their memories will last you a life time.