boinky

Happy Birthday, Billy Vance

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Now Billy, make sure you notice all the pretty colors that are being used to wish you a Happy Birthday! I have more colors than everybody else, though! HA-HA! :P :PMaybe if you're a good boy, I might share my secret and make you almost omnipotent.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Thanks Nina, and everyone here! :)
CSpencefly: I could teach you to sing "happy birthday, asshole!" in sign lang... oh never mind :P :D

I haven't had any disgusting pics to post lately but I have been laying low in that regard due to warnings from the greenies to tone it down. :| I'll post new ones sparingly though! Honest! :)

However, here's a classic from a few months ago... I'm thinking about hiring him to "blow" my birthday cake candles out! :D:D:D

Thanks again! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

However, here's a classic from a few months ago... I'm thinking about hiring him to "blow" my birthday cake candles out!

Yup....Now [B][BLACK]THERE'S[/BLACK][/B] the Billy we all know and love....to hate. We KNOW we shouldn't open anything you post, but our perverse minds just can't resist "just taking a peek."

WOW! You got reprimanded by the greenies???? Dude, you should print and frame THAT pm! ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance