DeNReN

Weekend numbers Aug. 26-28

Was hoping this thread would already be started...but it wasnt.....sooo

;):2:1

Good day for me at the DZ...only got 2 jumps in(which isnt bad at all for me)....but I finally started working on the RW endorsement for my A lic.....all I can say is wow...what a blast :)
I was going to do a solo jump next and work on barrel rolls....while running around and waiting for my load...the coach( a friend btw)...comes over and sais one of the others had to leave and he got put on the load......well...might as well do a RW jump with me :)
We dressed to suit each others fall rate this time(I fall really slow...avg 115)...and had a great jump...got some good pins in and just had fun...learning curve was way up :)
I'm a very happy camper tonight B|

0:0:0

My life sucks.

So does mine, dude. It is because we are the undead. :|

Nobody ever said being a zombie was gonna be easy...

:P

That's true. I guess our unlifes actually suck, when you really think about it?
cavete terrae.

0:0:0

My life sucks.

So does mine, dude. It is because we are the undead. :|

Nobody ever said being a zombie was gonna be easy...

:P

That's true. I guess our unlifes actually suck, when you really think about it?

If your unlife sucks, then my life should unsuck, right?
~skysprite

OK, people. New rule!
Posting the freaking minky ass gay "Weekend numbers" thread is pointless. Why? Because people who jump on weekends are usually [B]NOT DONE JUMPING ON SATURDAY AT NOON!!!
Give them a chance. They're people, after all. They have feelings too.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

[:/]:8:0

Did a 4-way weekend where I did 8 Jumps. 2 were 3 ways because I either scared some people away or broke them. Well they broke themselves. Had a ball and can't wait to do more 4-way jumps.

- 2 Jumps landing away from the pits due to a long spot.
- My alti got stuck on 1000feet when under canopy. Serves me right for buying a second hand alti.
- Learnt a bucket load from having my jumps video'd and jumping with good instructors.
- Attended a canopy talk which was started the cogs turning.

OK, people. New rule!
Posting the freaking minky ass gay "Weekend numbers" thread is pointless. Why? Because people who jump on weekends are usually [B]NOT DONE JUMPING ON SATURDAY AT NOON!!!

And the thread will still be here for them once their done jumping:P......and I was just too damn excited and had to post...and I have other non jumping crap to do today:(

Sorry to hurt your feelings;)

OK, people. New rule!

What has your panties in a bunch there frenchy? :P

Oh and remember some people are in other places in the world ;) NOON for you may be 4pm for them ;) etc. ;)

oh and to keep to form...

21:0:0

21...the number of days I have worked one or both of my jobs straight. :|

Thank god Job #2 is fun, and heck job #1 is not to shabby either! :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

OK, people. New rule!

Because, FRENCHY, this thread is not actually for those whose numbers are GOOD! IT is for those of us whose numbers SUCK ASS to comiserate with!

Those that are still jumping are having too much FUN to post on DZ.com!

Geesh, get it straight! :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:(:6:0

Including Wednesday's jumps... three great freefly coach jumps with karenmeal on Wednesday. A solo sit, a two-way with a newly-minted A jumper, and a two-way with SeaKev yesterday.

Weather's sketch today so I'm gonna lay low in town.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

retired(apparently):3:0

Coupla low altitude jumps, then a 2 way with Dave H. with DZ pal Amanda shooting video.

How fun! 3 points ( which is not bad considering I wasn't much good at RW *25 years ago* either:D ).

Nice to do RW again after all this time....

shall
B|

Was hoping this thread would already be started...but it wasnt.....sooo

Aw gee, so sorry, I was still busy jumping... :P

Oh, and I had a blast doing the coach jumps with you - thanks for the jumps!
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

4:6:3

4 soft, standup landings in a row this weekend!!! :)

This weekend I did:
1 practice track after docking
1 high altitude hopnpop from 9500---amazing sky, awesome clouds!!! I was close to God on that jumpB|.
1 sit fly where I couldn't find Chad, so I just instinctively turned towards him, though I had no idea how to turn and didn't think but just did it
1 horney gorilla that went to crap:D
1 "catepillar" type jump, holding someone's leg straps behind them, someone holding mine,etc
1 4-way trying to make it into a donut; oops, after reaching and grabbing someone's leg, I couldn't get back down to the formation because I looked up when I arched...ooops!!! :$

Beer owed for first 4-way girl load and jump, first catepillar, first high alt. hop n pop

what an awesome weekend!! I had such awesome landings, thanks to my canopy coach who taught me a month ago; Jimmy T

oh and I knocked someone's shoe off in freefall, but it stayed on for awhile and though it fell, they were able to find it:$

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

;):5:0

5 jumps on saturday with my 4 way team. Our first jumps together for a month because we all went away (to different places).

Sunday, I got my new metallic blue Z1 and it's beautiful and I cant wait to jump it next weekend when the team is doing a 3 day mini "training camp". Only 4.5 days to go!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

:):8:0

6 Tandem video jumps on the NW Tandem record day at Toledo WA. The TM's put 116 tandems out of the Kapowsin Otter at Toledo WA. Great peeps.. great views.. even Mt St Helens steaming in the distance.

2 PMS jumps this morning.. GAWD I love PMS jumps:)

Fun stuff in the beautiful NW.

A few DD's performed after drinking SAMBUCA at the party Sat night...>:(