kelel01

Weekend numbers

;):5:2

2-Saturday (Thank you Bob for two great jumps and for the shredder, which I owe beer for)

3-Sunday (1 kick ass hop n pop with Keith) and a full altitude with Keith who gave me a fruit loop (next beer owed)

A BIG thanks to everyone that came on my 50th (sunset load)! Lisa Marie, you can organize any future dives for me ;) I was stoked after we pulled that 4 way off! I know you were too :P

However, I think Brad owes me some more altitude. :ph34r:

[:/]:6:0

Two jumps on Wednesday, four today. Tracking dive and a two-way on Wednesday, a solo sit, two hop & pops, and a two-way today.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We went up to Skydive Atlanta this weekend. Witness to the naked jump (well from the ground and video). You should have seen Kel moon the camera on exit - beautiful thing. Good times for all. Ironically the video of the naked jump - just shows a lot of naked Wyatt... not pretty either, good thing you could only see his head (not that one). Lucky bastard.

Anyways.... good numbers:
1050:20:0

1050 - the number of miles we drove, from Orlando to Cedartown to Thomaston to Orlando with all the little side trips in between - what a true weekend of skydiving is all about. When are you punks coming down to see us?

20 awesome jumps. Got some good training jumps in, did Lizzys 100th, shot some good video, had a GREAT jump with Cutie Mc Monster Boobies.... Cant wait for the Freefly boogie... ;)

0 - Yea just try to get me to buy beer for something lame....

:( : 0 : 0

air force reserve duty weekend... it was okay, more of sitting around trying to find stuff to do....... since i was over in indiana i got to hang out with roadrash and keneddy.. it was fun..........

so kelly, where is video of this jump...i want to see the mooning of the camera... i hadn't heard about that........:P

2 RW jumps... and for me thats amazing! and most rare
4 freeflyjumps- love it when ya get smokin ass docks on camera!! B|
3-number of hot chicks it takes to put up a tent and blow up an air mattress! :$:D Ok 1 was really drunk, 1 - was just a bit drunk, and I was trashed, and my wife (always the sober one) helped us all stay focused on the task at hand! :D:D

Damn I love that DZ!

happy 1000th to Wyatt and Rich
happy 100th to Lizzy and another Rich
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

:|:3:0

Found out the hard way that packing sport rigs for $5/pop is NO way to make a living....

Spent some time with an old-timer (Bobby Frierson, D-911) before he went in on Sunday...Blue Skies, Bobby[:/]

Ticked off this morning with Jumpchikk for not mentioning that she was going to do #50 - would have abandoned the packing for going to the Farm to join her.

Ticked off at EVERYBODY for not letting me know about the naked jump so I could have been at Thomaston to act as offical observer...(you rock, Kelly).

Ticked off at myself for doing the stupid-ass packing thing instead of jumping my ass all weekend (lesson learned here)

Ticked off at the inventors out there for not inventing the time machine so I could go back to Friday and have a re-do on the weekend...

Ticked off at the tandem girl that showed me the cool little butterfly tat on her ass for not letting me lick it because her BF was there...(I would have done it too because I think I could run faster that he could)...

But other than that, I had a GREAT weekend!

:D:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ticked off this morning with Jumpchikk for not mentioning that she was going to do #50 - would have abandoned the packing for going to the Farm to join her.

I'm sorry Andy... I didn't even know I was doing my 50th yesterday. It was sort of an impromptu thing that just evolved....(that's what happens when ya got Lisa Marie sitting next to ya egging ya on saying, "come on, do a sunset hop n pop with me" and then everyone around sort of rallied together and we got the dive together (we even have vid, so IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!);)

...so IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!);)

Nah...nothing ever actually happens at The Farm...everybody knows that!

j/k about being ticked at you...really, j/k (you should know me at least that well by now, eh?)...you know I love ya'.

1:0:0

I was sick with bronchitis this weekend, so I didn't get in the air... Well, I did get in the air, but I didn't jump out of any planes. :( Went up on an topless observer flight though. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

...topless observer flight though. :)

So, really...who was topless? The observer or the observee?

Ahhh...it was probably you that was topless....I still have sweet dreams of your naked tandem at The Farm....Oh, and of having the priveledge of sitting behind you on your SCR at Skyfest....such warmth radiating into me...uh....'scuse me, back in 10.;)

...topless observer flight though. :)

So, really...who was topless? The observer or the observee?

Ahhh...it was probably you that was topless....I still have sweet dreams of your naked tandem at The Farm....Oh, and of having the priveledge of sitting behind you on your SCR at Skyfest....such warmth radiating into me...uh....'scuse me, back in 10.;)

Like when have *I* been afraid to show off my beautiful beauties?? :S You know, DZ memories still has some pics of that naked tandem landing, AND, there's still some pics posted. :ph34r: So, when you get back from cleaning up, you can look it up. :ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

...You know, DZ memories still has some pics of that naked tandem landing, AND, there's still some pics posted. :ph34r: So, when you get back from cleaning up, you can look it up. :ph34r:

Yeah...I bought 1...or 2...hundred...you should see my room with the new wallpaper!

Final answer...are you coming to the Orphan Boogie?
We would love to have you and the *beauties* out with us again.