cocheese

What famous band have you lived closest to ?

Oh *Seattle* .. heh.

I rented a room for my first month in Seattle, before my house purchase there went through.

The gal that owned the place told me that the neighbors had been "The Presidents of the United States of America".

Which was cool, I'd guess. I'd never heard of 'em.:D

But Seattle had lots of great bands around, that's for sure.

shall
B|

I grew up a few doors down from Keith Richards. I have some funny stories about run-ins with him and his driver Ron. :P

Also, I know Michael Bolton's daughters. They went to the next high school over. We used to have famous people pass through town all the time. Ron Howard was one of my favorite customers when I worked at the coffee shop growing up.

A couple of the guys from GWAR went to my high school about 10 years before I got there.

Lead singer of GWAR went to a high school near me. In college some of my friends would go see Dave Matthews before he hit it big.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I used to sell auto parts to John Oleava from Savatage. He had this old stingray with nitrous bottles strapped to the luggage rack on the trunk. It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm sure it wasn't legal:D
cool guy though, I didn't know who he was for the longest time, then someone filled me in. I was a fan of a few of there albums and didn't even recognize him.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!