windcatcher

What's your favorite thing to wear?

Okay, besides being naked and wearing people of the opposite sex:ph34r:, what's your favorite thing to wear or see someone of the opposite sex wear? :)

Me, I've got these awesome pants that would look really cool in a freefly video, but they're my favorite pants and I'm not gonna risk a bad landing in them:|. I love jeans and wearing skirts and dresses.I like feminine clothes that are soft to the touch and mixing up fabrics that appeal to the sensesB|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

My favorite thing? Silk anything - silk sheets, silk lingerie, silk dress, silk shirt. There is nothing so sensual as silk against my bare skin. :$

aaaaaaack!! Silk!!! :| I don't like owning much dry-clean-only clothes since I'm in college still:|.
But it is good for the sensuality;)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I don't like wearing anything... which explains my arrest record.

As for members of the opposite sex: Summer dresses. Nothing gets me going like a summer dress that shows off the legs and is just form-fitting enough to hug the curvy bits when the wind blows. Oh my... oh my.

Excuse me for a moment.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

OK... ummm... why aren't we allowed to say "nuttin"? Yeah, I can wear the black dinner gown or the casual shorts and a tank, but my "favorite" would be relaxing at home "comfortable."

On guys.... again, the tux looks nice, jeans are good, but what's wrong with just natural?

Clean, fitted white t-shirt and Polo jeans (they fit me the best). When I'm wild and crazy, I'll switch to a black fitted t-shirt. My clothes are classic and boring, nothing flashy except for my thong.

On a guy, I love the preppy look. I'm an 80's girl.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Out: jeans and a t-shirt
Dressed up out: I think i look half-way good in a sport coat, botton up shirt and jeans. If its warm out just the botton up and jeans.
bed: umbro shorts and a t-shirt, a clean pair of scrub pants (comfy as hell!)
around the house: same as bed time.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I wonder how many other skydivers are thinking the same thing:ph34r:. Are they really that comfy of a shoe? I was gonna get some Chacos:D

Back in the day, Tevas ruled. These days, not so much. [:/] I had a pair of Tevas which I wore every day of the summer for three years while I was guiding rafts. They took a hell of a lot of abuse and still stood up. I finally had to replace them and I bought the same model that I had before and they broke in multiple places within two months. After that, I switched to chacos. I have been a chaco person ever since. They are the most bombproof sandals out there. Add to that the fact that you can send them in and have them resoled and restrapped (is that a word?) significantly cheaper than you can buy a new pair and there is no contest.

My favorite thing to wear: chacos, baggy nylon shorts, and a t-shirt. B|

Ok, i gotta break this up:

Casual summer: abercrombie shorts, teva sandals, and t shirt or polo

Going out summer: Stone wash, dark jeans and various polos or black t shirt. If really dressed up. Khaki slacks, black dress shoes, light blue long sleeve or all white long sleeve.

Winter: Jeans and a hoodie

Class: Anything thats not dirty, PJ's or if it passes the smell test/haven't worn it more than three times.:P
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----