Tonto

List your guns.. For academic use only

Interesting.

The Skorpion is similar ir seems. Chambered in 7.65 (Or .32 ACP if you prefer) it's rate of fire is very high, and controlablity is an issue. If the protagonist is 10 feet away though - it's good kit. (It was issued to Soviet block vehicle crews before the cut down AKM's took favour.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Ok the ones I will admit to

1. Ruger Redhawk .44 Magnum Stainless ..Makes nice loud noises... good purse gun ( ok so I carry a large purse sometimes);)

2. Mossburg 12 Gauge Pump Riot 20" shotgun..Nylon pistol grips Makes louder noises especially at night.... BIG ass flame from custom buckshot loads.

3. 7mm Remington Magnum Custom Mauser..accurized-glass bedded makes VERY accurate shooting possible w/ 6-24x Tasco

4. 300 Winchester Magnum Custom built on high nickel steel Springfield w/ 12x scope also Douglas Air Gauge barrel accurized and glass bedded..... its so purty.. custom inlaid vermillion in birds eye maple blank that was cut and aged long before I was born. Makes shoulder hurt to fire more than a group or two but very accurate, its very heavy and should not kick as hard as it does.

The rest are inherited and.. will go unnamed.

Amazon

I'll play along . Most of these I have more than a few of each . H&K MP5 ALL models including the new 10mm and .40 S&W . All other H&k full autos and all models of these versions , most are dealer samples . I also have a pre 68 import original MP5 that is worth a ton of $$ since about 5-10 exist in this country . M-16's by Colt General Motors and Olympic arms as well as a few shorty versions as well as belt fed versions and a few I built from reciever forgings . 30 and .50 aircraft belt feds by F.N. DLO and Sako as well as a bunch of other belt feds .A bunch of other belt feds like Vickers and Brownings . I have a "few" M-60's by Maramount and Rock Island in all versions . Several Stoners in original demo cases with all extras . A few M-203's with real ammo , I am also a DD dealer . A few Colt and west hurley thompsons and all the goodies . 4 transferable General Electric mini guns with very high capacity magazines one by armstech and one I built myself . Several Walther machine guns and a bunch of German MP40's and MG42's . A few amnesty registered AK 47"s and some other amnesty registered guns . Several 20mm's in semi and full auto . A 7.62 chain gun and a 20mm, those were tough to get . A few S&W sub guns and a bunch of Mac's . 4 usas 12 gauge shotguns in full auto , very nasty gun , it takes shit apart quick and I have a 12 guage suppressor on one of them . A shitload of Ruger AC556's and a few other nasties from Ruger . A bunch of what I consider junk machine guns but I had to have them . I also have a few Browning automatic rifles BAR'S that are a riot to shoot . Pistols rifles and shotguns out the ass and a transferable howitzer when the mini gun aint quite enough . I only have a few "good" rounds but have a few thousand practice rounds . I have a bunch of rare full autos that I wont list as they are too many

Of all of these the miniguns are the ones I love the most along with the chain gun . If I had to guess how many guns I own I would have to say close to a thousand with over 500 of them as class III weapons .

Why so many ? Because I can own them because of the country I live in . This collection has taken over twenty years to build and a lot I bought prior to 1984 . I have sold at least three times as many as I own now just in class III weapons .

The best part of this collection is that It cost me nothing because I financed it by the sell of the other guns and I still made a fair amount of money besides what I have kept .

I have a 5000 square vault that these are stored in and I wish who ever wants to steal them good luck as they are going to have to do some major blasting to get to them . I am starting to downsize the collection but will still still keep at least two of each and all the dealer samples .

Am I a gun nut ? I am way beyond the gun nut stage . Think I own a lot of guns ? I know three other guys that have more than me and know one guy that owns over 800 class III's alone .

I'm seeing a lot of "Pre-ban" and "Post ban" stuff. What does that mean?

This is a very weird issue. You see, in 1994 Clinton got a ban on 'assault' weapons passed through the legislature that banned military-looking weapons. The key word here is "looking".

A weapon that was assembled, or collected, in the pre-ban area doesn't fall under the same set of restrictions as a post-ban weapon. A common pre-ban vs. post-ban weapon is the AR-15 which is the base model for the M-16. A post-ban model may only have two of the following:

• Pistol Grip
  • Detachacble magazine
  • Bayonette lug (for attaching a bayonette)
  • Grenade launcher
  • Folding stock (to make it easier to conceal)
  • Flash supressor or a threaded barrel that would allow a flash supressor to be attached.

Any "assault" rifle that's post ban contains a pistol grip and a detachable magazine. You can get around this a little bit by removing the pistol grip for a "thumbhole" grip that acts just like a pistol grip but looks akward and a little less scarey though. That'll let you toss a grenade launcher or a bayonette onto it if you wish. We all know how many drive-by bayonetings we've had so thank God that they stopped that from appearing on civilian arms. If we had the ability to put a grenade launcher on our guns to launch... well.. shit we can't buy... all hell would break loose.

it's basically a farce, the whole pre-ban vs. post-ban thing. I own a post-ban AR-15. There are zero restrictions on me purchasing an "upper" for this though that contain all of the bad thing above. I just can't put the two together. I cah have both of them in my home, I can have them 2 inches from eachother, but once I put them together I'm in violation of the law.

So, I can buy all of the "evil" parts but I can't put them together. I'm sure this has done a whole lot to keep criminals from doing it.

All it really does it keep law abiding citizens on their toes and inspecting everything they buy to try and keep themselves within the law. The weapons in question are not used for crime. Something like 1% of all crimes were commited with guns that are considered "pre ban" weapons.

A gang-banger does not go out and spend $1500 on a decked out AR-15 with all the nuts and bolts to do a drive buy. They just don't.

People that want to defend their homes, or to have something fun to shoot on the weekend do however.

I could take my AR-15 upper to somebody with a good grinder, half a brain, and a die set and get that barrel threaded to allow me to attach a muzzle break. Muzzle breaks's are legal too -- but because I threaded it I -could- attach a flash supressor so now it's illegal. I don't do it because I'm not a criminal. When the 1994 ban sunsets though (and I really hope it does) my ass it out the door buying a new upper for this thing with all the nuts and bolts I want on it pronto.

That ban did nothing to stop crime. You'll see it again and again in the news now that it's up for renew but I assure you it did nothing good and only made people like me have to tiptoe around the law to do things we should have never ever have thought twice about doing. I want to own a gun, a good gun, with all the trimmings. I'm not a criminal, I'm not a violent man, and am the -last- person you'll see use a firearm without due cause but I still have to abide by rules that no criminal would ever abide by. It's insane. Purely insane.

A post-ban is no less deadly than a pre-ban gun. Apparently the ability to attach a 6" knife to the end of my gun makes it insanely more deadly. Both spit out .223 calibre rounds at the same rate... but watch out for that little knife!

It's just plain nuts. I could go on for hours if I wanted to in person about the whole matter. None of it makes sense and I'm really pushing for the 1994 ban to sunset. it should; it did no good at all. All it did is turn perfectly normal people into criminals for wanting to own something they have the consittutional right to own.

.. the rest of the post is meant to be funny ...

Once I've got my "A" and I'm at boogies I'll be happy to debate the issue in person. I look either like the Notre Dame mascot, Abe Lincoln, or an Amish guy. I'm typically wearing an NRA hat too. I'm easy to spot and my avatar doesn't look that much unlike me. If you think it's me just yell something like "Hey, Jebidiah!". I'll know who you're looking for.

The real funny part is it could take me a -real- long time to get that 'A' considering my recent student performances :$

:o Tonto is thinking beautiful thoughs....

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hummmm Oh. An intrusive thought... lets have a look...

[intrusive thought] I hope he never gets a job as a postal worker[/intrusive thought]

Seriously - That's an awesome collection. I'm guessing the "Classes" relate to Automatic weapons, etc?

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Hey Tonto,

Just got the one so far...

A beautiful CZ75B 9mmP that I recently started handloading for.

Question: With the new FCA law in SA, have you lost alot of your firearms?

Cheers,
Courteney
Drags me down, like some sweet gravity...
Nightwing has stirred, and taken to flight...the silence is over, he's shattered the night!!!

Not knowing who is viewing this list or why...I would like to go on record that my guns were taken...ah yea stollen..and I don't have or own any guns. Nor do I have thousands of rounds of ammo anymore.

Yes sir, I'm fully dependent on my fellow man and the police man for my protection.

But I do own a shovel and a map...hehehehe

Not knowing who is viewing this list or why...I would like to go on record that my guns were taken...ah yea stollen..and I don't have or own any guns. Nor do I have thousands of rounds of ammo anymore.

Yes sir, I'm fully dependent on my fellow man and the police man for my protection.

But I do own a shovel and a map...hehehehe

Channmans going on a buried treasure hunt!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I've sold off a lot of my weapons (Rem 870, L1A1, AR-15, 303 Enfields, etc.) to pay for skydiving. Here's what I have left--

Modern:
Marlin 65 .22
Mossberg 500 12 ga (with 18" barrel and pistol grip)
Ruger Police Service Six .357 4" Stainless with Pachmyr grips

I figure the Moss 500 is good enough for all-around use (defense and sport), since like the 870, it's easily converted from fowler to street-sweeper..heh >:()

Primitive:
CVA Hawken flint .50 rifle
CVA Hawken flint .50 pistol
CVA Kentucky percussion pistol .45
CVA Colonial percussion pistol .45

And a couple of other unfinished perc and flint kits in various stages of completion and/or disarray (bought a rusted-out kit at a fire sale, for example).
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I'll play along . Most of these I have more than a few of each . H&K MP5 ALL models including the new 10mm and .40 S&W . All other H&k full autos and all models of these versions , most are dealer samples . I also have a pre 68 import original MP5 that is worth a ton of $$ since about 5-10 exist in this country . M-16's by Colt General Motors and Olympic arms as well as a few shorty versions as well as belt fed versions and a few I built from reciever forgings . 30 and .50 aircraft belt feds by F.N. DLO and Sako as well as a bunch of other belt feds .A bunch of other belt feds like Vickers and Brownings . I have a "few" M-60's by Maramount and Rock Island in all versions . Several Stoners in original demo cases with all extras . A few M-203's with real ammo , I am also a DD dealer . A few Colt and west hurley thompsons and all the goodies . 4 transferable General Electric mini guns with very high capacity magazines one by armstech and one I built myself . Several Walther machine guns and a bunch of German MP40's and MG42's . A few amnesty registered AK 47"s and some other amnesty registered guns . Several 20mm's in semi and full auto . A 7.62 chain gun and a 20mm, those were tough to get . A few S&W sub guns and a bunch of Mac's . 4 usas 12 gauge shotguns in full auto , very nasty gun , it takes shit apart quick and I have a 12 guage suppressor on one of them . A shitload of Ruger AC556's and a few other nasties from Ruger . A bunch of what I consider junk machine guns but I had to have them . I also have a few Browning automatic rifles BAR'S that are a riot to shoot . Pistols rifles and shotguns out the ass and a transferable howitzer when the mini gun aint quite enough . I only have a few "good" rounds but have a few thousand practice rounds . I have a bunch of rare full autos that I wont list as they are too many

Of all of these the miniguns are the ones I love the most along with the chain gun . If I had to guess how many guns I own I would have to say close to a thousand with over 500 of them as class III weapons .

Why so many ? Because I can own them because of the country I live in . This collection has taken over twenty years to build and a lot I bought prior to 1984 . I have sold at least three times as many as I own now just in class III weapons .

The best part of this collection is that It cost me nothing because I financed it by the sell of the other guns and I still made a fair amount of money besides what I have kept .

I have a 5000 square vault that these are stored in and I wish who ever wants to steal them good luck as they are going to have to do some major blasting to get to them . I am starting to downsize the collection but will still still keep at least two of each and all the dealer samples .

Am I a gun nut ? I am way beyond the gun nut stage . Think I own a lot of guns ? I know three other guys that have more than me and know one guy that owns over 800 class III's alone .

Uh, would you please be my daddy? :S:DB|

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

To the Feds... I live largely in a fantasy world with my skydiving bretheren. We watch a lot of movies. Most of this is junk....

LOL. I bought my guns when I lived in Indiana. State law required the records of my purchase be destroyed after a short time.

I own a Glock 19C an a Glock 26. They're fun little 9mms.

Can't remember if I posted in this one...
I have a
Sig Sauer 9mm (military model) Pistol
And a Sig Sauer assault rifle (5.6mm) Fass90 is the military designation

both are fun but I liked the old assault rifle we had (Fass 57)in 7.5mm, was solid as a rock you could do anything with it. Fire till the barrel was blue, dip it in snow and continue...

The browning M2 .50 (called Mitr 12.7) was my favorite
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I like Sigs, too. My favorite carry piece is a P-229 in .40 S&W, with 12 round mags. Also have

-Browning High Power, a classic 9mm
-S&W 442 Airweight, a light little .38
-Colt King Cobra, in .357 Mag, when you really want to
send the very best.
-Ruger 22/45 pistol, perfect for practice and plinking

-Savage .30-'06, for putting venison on the table.
(Don't ask how I did this year.>:()
-A pair of SKS's, uhm, they were cheap.
-A bunch of .22 rifles and a few shotguns.

-Maybe a few more handguns at the bottom of the safe, I'll look later.

The rest are all Valinda's.

Some people hire packers on weekends.
I don't mind packing, but I'd like to hire a gun cleaner. :S

I don't mind packing, but I'd like to hire a gun cleaner. :S

I like to clean my guns, or the browning... Actually I find it like a close experience with my gear...

Do you want me to touch your gear ?? :|:D:D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

It's a Sig P229 in .357 Sig. with "LE only" mags. Holds 12+1. Not a bad weapon but the recoil takes some practice to get used to.. :D

No kiddin'. I've got the barrel to change over my P-229 to .357 SIG. Valinda won't stay in the next stall at the range when I start blasting away with that hot little bastard. Must admit the gun shoots better than I do. I got the "pre ban' mags too.:)

Seriously - That's an awesome collection. I'm guessing the "Classes" relate to Automatic weapons, etc?

Yes, as well as shotguns with barrels shorter than 18", rifles with barrels shorter than 16", and any suppressor. All these items or weapons have a legal title, just like an automobile. When sold, there is a $200 dollar transfer of title tax, as well as a background check of the buyer.

I live in Washington State, where there are state laws prohibiting legal ownership of automatics. In another state, supressors were legal in one county, but not another. :S I was amazed to see, in the window of a sporting goods shop in France, a .22 rifle for sale with silencer included! And all my gun control fanatic friends had told me Europe had no guns. Sacre Bleu!

Fasterfaller, you rock! Those full autos are selling for 5 figures these days. I envy your collection. Bet you had fun putting it together.