Kid_Icarus

IF you had 2 Airline Tickets to anywhere in the world....

i duno about gary indiana dude, you could fly into chi town and it would be alot cheaper.....

as for where i would go...... probly switzerland in the summer...... with a side trip up to germany and over to france......... got to visit friends and make some skydives....

Id want one ticket to Arizona so I could do some tunnel time at Eloy. Then id want one to California so I could do a whole bunch of skydives at Skydance. Damn that would be cool.

Oh wait,...ive already got those tickets ;) B| Leaving 23rd March. The waiting is killing me. Its going to be awesome.

Back home to Florida. I am almost there though. 34 days or so and I will be on my way to the airport to go back.

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I hate airports. :|

I would give one ticket to my daughter and the other to the best looking young skydiver I know, and I would send them off on a long vacation to the place of their choice.

:D
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb