ExAFO

Napoleon Dynamite...

Ok, I decided to give this movie a second chance. It's on HBO, and I'm stuck in Ohio on a business trip, when I should be with my Fiancee'.

It's a bit better than I remember, although I turned it off after 45 minutes the last time. Currently in the Rex Kwon Do scene.

I'll report back later.

Not a good thing to be stuck here when the Blonde Chick is in OKC. Goddammit.(no movie pun intended. She's actually in OKC, and very real.)
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Strange. Cute, but really fucking strange.

Aww, you're talking about me again. :$

True, but I forgot "Hot-n-Sexy." I will take any appropriate punishment for this oversight...heh

(I suggest spanking)
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

the dance scene rules!! "canned heat" is a great song and the moon boots he has on are classic. cheers

I love that movie! I bought it for my PSP and have watched it three times already. It's great for long movies. SWEET

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

It was a truly stupid movie about the really boring lives of really boring people. Hence, it is one of my favorite movies. My wife and I just watched it about a month ago, and we kept wondering to ourselves, "Why is this so funny? Why are we laughing so hard?"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?

Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!

Don: Did you shoot any?

Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?

Don: What kind of gun did you use?

Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

:ph34r: