Viking

Where could you fly off to with the money in your checking account?

After checking my chequing account, I reckon that I could get to Oz for a quick stake dinner... Not sure if I could make it back in time for work monday (but probably would bother trying ... to get back)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

i'd go to frieburg germany to visit a friend, and then to geneva switzerland to visit another friend.... but then again if i did that the check for my rent would bounce.... so maybe i'll just stay here in ohio....

I currently could pay cash to catch an airplane to go anywhere in the world, but I don't have the time to go.[:/]

However, I wouldn't have enough to take a ship to outer space. I heard that's possible with the Russians... that would take millions...
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

[Beverly Hillbillys Theme Song] Ooh! I think I'm gonna fly to No Cal in May.... :) Never been there. [/Beverly Hillbillys Theme Song]

Then to Myrtle Beach in June.

Gonna d r i v e to St. George Island, FL in August.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

If I had to use the money to pay for my debt then I could probably fly off of a building. Luckily I'm in debt for buying skydiving gear and my reserve would probably get line stretch before impact.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I skydive therefore I have no money to fly anywhere:(:(
but that what they make credit cards for and if I had to I could fly anywhere and spend the next 18.7 yrs paying it off!:D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

ummhhh, first class or coach?

You're dickering over 'first class' or 'coach'? If, that's the case, I wouldn't worry about it!:D:D With what I've got in my checking acct, I could ride the bus to maybe, Lubbock ('bout 150-mi.)!:D

Chuck

Germany is a great place. I really enjoyed that and Switzerland. Great places to visit! Good skiing!

The only problem with travelling all the places I WANT to go...I could do, but then I have to put all that money back and after being gone so long, it would be hard as hell to hold a job!

T:S
Let's have fun! :)