SkydiveStMarys

The first time you did "it"...

Shortly before my 17th birthday. In fact, it was January 16, 1993. (girls remember EVERYTHING)
His name was Sean. I remember thinking "What's the big deal about sex? It hurt, and certainly did not feel good at all". I think it was another year before I tried it again,..and I changed my mind (about it feeling good) after that.
Jen

15 - yes- yes
It was in my room at my parents old house and about 2 minutes after we started my mom walked in on usB|.

LOL - what happened next?

Well luckily we herd her coming so I jumped off and pulled my pants back on (we were to nervous to actually get all the way undressed:$) just as she walked in but, I know she knew what was up. She kind of stared at us for a minute with that deer in the headlights look and said "I'm going to the store!.....do you want anything?...."no thanks".....long uncomfortable pause.....ok well keep your door open.....another long uncomfortable pause..I'm going now. Ok goodbye. And she backed up down the hallway and turned in to the garage. She never let me out of her site when I was home with a boyfriend until I was 18 but, thankfully she never told my dad. As far as he is concerned I am still a virgin:).
Fly like a girl

first time... [accessing back of brain]

Her name was Pearl ( what a name huh?) :D
we were both 15. dad's girlfriend didnt trust me and my brother to watch her kids so they got the girl down the street to baby sit. :ph34r:

long story short the kids were asleep on the top bunk and one (the oldest one) next to us on the bottom queen size bed.

it was over to quick and i think the oldest one acted like she was asleep. :S

those were the days. :D wonder what ever happened to Pearl?:)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

OMG yes his name was Thomas J. Anello and I was 14 going to be 15 the next day. In his bedroom. I have no idea what he would say to me now that we are older. Last I heard he moved to New Jersey with his father. I often think about him and pray that he is having a good life.:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

15 - yes- yes
It was in my room at my parents old house and about 2 minutes after we started my mom walked in on usB|.

16 - yes - yes ...and yes mom walked in during the ...er, climax (his). :(

I can't say it was rewarding. It was more like getting something accomplished. It was several years before I learned to really, really enjoy sex ...really!
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Im still Pure as the driven Snow. Maybe someday I will let down my defenses and allow some mischievous young lady corrupt me

Wonder where you can find one of those....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I was 18, her name was Pia and we were in my college dormitory room. It was a Friday night and we'd both got trashed in town. Actually, it was her idea, her first time too. We liked it.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !