cocheese

Funniest nick name at your dz

My DZ's weird, I don't think anybody has a regular nickname.

We have:

Ped (as in pedophile because he was talkin' up a babe that turned out the be 14)

:D

At dinner at a mexican restaurant during the Holiday Boogie, a certain DZ.commer with a smiley face avatar very non-subtly pointed at a girl at a nearby booth and said quite loudly:

"Hey grue! Do you think I'd go to jail if I played with her?"
"Shit man, I dunno... that one's gonna vary from state to state":D

That girl went BRIGHT red, so there's no question as to if she heard us or not :D

If I remember correctly, at same said restaurant, you received the nickname of "Stiffy". But not for the same reason as above.:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

At my DZ they call me Thumper because I like to biff in.
We also have divebomber, crash, coyote, leggs, sweet cheeks, white lightning, great pumpkin, heads down, moonbeam, tink, and birdman. Those are a few.

We have a Thumper as well that visits every once in a while. I'm glad I wasn't there to hear it when he earned the name. Ouch.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Ok, it was my Brother-in-Law, whom I think the world of and enjoy spending time with. But I nicknamed him Mongo. Been with him for almost 20 years now.

Oh yeah, his last name is Loyd...:o:D:D

Now that's funny! :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

We have a girl named "Yes Turns" because when she was going through AFF, she read the dive flow that said "Above 6,000 Feet - Yes - Turns" for the bottom end of the dive. When I asked here what level of AFF she was on, she said "the one where I learn yes turns."

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

We have:

Ped (as in pedophile because he was talkin' up a babe that turned out the be 14)

Treebug (yep...you guessed it...tree landing on AFF)

Bigbug and Ladybug (Treebug's folks.)

CrazyRick (skydiver, scubadiver, bike racer, aeorbatics pilot, BossHoss owner...and more.)

The "Doke" (related to biffin' a landing and used as any part of speech)

Tail-Wag (our pilot)

You have to earn your nickname at our DZ.

Aren't you forgetting someone....? Your packer maybe...?
Seriously Andy, how could you forget to mention: Shithead?! ...Oh excuse me, he now prefers the less formal: Shit.
Which is not the most artistically creative nickname, but makes for some interesting moments: like when my wife is standing on the balcony of the Destin Best Western at 9am, shouting for him across the parking lot. And she's so used to it, she didn't even realize she was risking arrest for public profanity. :D
(*sigh*) Yep, my Baby got lots of 'inquisitive' looks from the vacationing rednecks on that lovely Sunday.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

"Twiggy"- she landed in a tree... the only tree. Twice.

:D That's hilarious.

Reminded me of "Pinecone" from our DZ, same reason:P He landed in a very tall Pine Tree, about 30ft or so up, to be exact. He had to hug the tree for a very long time before rescuers were able to ladder up there. We have video. And his buddy was taunting the hell out of him on the ground---nevermind it could have been a worse situation---that was the funniest part, now that he's safe to the ground:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I was waiting for you to mention Shithead. :)
I think the Destin police were being a little bit friendly. They didn't arrest Shithead for vagrancy either. :D:D:D:D

OTOH, I don't think he'll ever forget my real name.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

...Aren't you forgetting someone....? Your packer maybe...?
Seriously Andy, how could you forget to mention: Shithead?! ...Oh excuse me, he now prefers the less formal: Shit.

I stand corrected! Holy shit...I mean Shit.

He showed up for his FJC with a nametag saying Shithead and the statement that that was what he wanted to be called...we obliged him....
Shithead it is...Shit for short.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I much prefer the nickname i gave you meatbomb.:P Not many people can fall that fast on their belly.:D we should go out and do another two way hybrid though.:P:D

We have/had
Stinky-not because he actually stinks.:D
Rat--various gravity rats get called rat
Pimp--skypimp helmet maker
Tree--didn't stick, Lindercles on here.:D
Our old Pilot used to call me "Flare Toggles" because when i took him on a tandem, i forgot to grab the flare toggles on landing.:$

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ostrich

On his first jump his instructors told him that if felt nervous, he could deploy early. He felt nervous right out of the door and ended up on an Ostrich farm nine miles away.

He ultimately became my favorite AFF instructor. He has great empathy for those who are not 'naturals' in the sport. He was my biggest cheerleader.

I asked his Mom if I could adopt the boy. She doesn't want to give him up. If he ever needs a kidney, he had better come to me first.

I love you Ostrich. [smooch]
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.