stitch

Weekend Numbers 04/01-04/02

I was a good boy I cleaned the house on saturday... helped celebrate my dad's 68th birthday by getting free dinner on friday night at Carrabas (thanks to my uncle paying for everyone... B|)... but no jumping this weekend.

and I'm going to Chicago next weekend (no jumping planned...) for batchelor party type thing for a fraternity brother... it should be fun... and is a chance to see some people that I haven't in a while.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

[:/],5/0

Our normal packer was gone this weekend. I helped out and ended up packing 14 tandem, 2 student and 4 preersonal rigs...I'm tired! (3 of the 5 jumps were BEACH jumps to the FloraBama!B|)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

:$:3:1

One case of beer owed for my first swoop and chug ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I've been skydiving and drinking beer for over five years and this was my first swoop and chug.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

0 : 6 : 1

6 hop'n'pops for a canopy handling day
1 navigating my canopy through the tall trees on final approach because I didn't compensate for the wind that came up after lunch while flying my new landing pattern... Won't do that again in a hurry :o

:( : 3 : 0

The only first was building my first PC from scratch. Naturally I had to take it in for "service" because it puked on power up. Sorry Walt, I just thought a C note service charge was worth not having th F#@K with it all weekend. (Walt's da man in computer consulting !!) Of course, that's not a :D event in our world :S

https://www.tdcparole.com

outrageously great weekend.

Mucho/8/mucho.

I did so many firsts this weekend I can't even count them. I owe a truckload of beer.

Finally bought my own rig and got six jumps on it. Love it and can't wait to jump again, this afternoon, tomorrow, the next day.......

Yahooey!!

0:5::D

The weather was supposed to be iffy, but turned out to be a perfect spring day for jumping.

Made 5 jumps on a borrowed Sabre2 150. Boy is that sucker fun to play with. Thanks Craig.:)
2 coach jumps with Ninja. Way to fly girl.

Killer 2 pt 12way RW jump for my 300th. Thanks Gian Luca for getting it ALL on video and to everyone who joined in the fun. You got to love when a jump goes exactly as dirt dived. I'm still smiling from it. B|B|

Joined in Kritterchef's sunset tracking dive for his 100th. He led it himself and did a great job.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity