Icon134

Weekend Numbers... 13-14May06

Cool! I was wondering if the weather held up for their jump. Congrats to the newlyweds! And for your 2000th!

:)
:$wedding night rumpus/5 (including my wedding jump)/I owe major beer for this

Thanks to Ian and Katie and everyone who came out. We were shooting the gaps for most of the day, but it worked out great. We got full atitude for the jump, then an opportune weather hold so everyone got to eat at the same time, then the weather cleared for our family members to do tandems.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

0:0:1

The skydivers I went rafting with, claim I owe beer for my first time rafting :|:P

Has to be skydiving related - so - unless you jumped into the rafting event - I'd say you don't owe SQUAT!:)
Oh and :|:[:/]::)

Neck still too stiff to try jumping - maybe next weekend.
Beer - well, we can ALWAYS find a reason to owe beer.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>:(:3:0

Just a great weekend. Started fixing my flying and fall rate, a couple of 2 ways, one good landing :) !

Bought a new to me jumpsuit, which is so ghetto and patched it makes me smile just thinking about how funny and cool it is. :P

Also got my new helmet. Next weekend, ordering my custom rig...CAN'T wait! (But going to put used stuff in it!)

Lookin forward to Friday! Everyone @ Skydive Ogden gets to jump a Pac 750. Beer is going to be flowing cause no one has ever jumped a Pac!
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

Did you get pied?

Ha - not yet - but I know I'm not getting out of it :D

I'll take my punishment like a man whenever they decide to dish it out (just keep that crap off my gear!!)

Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

B|/0/0

Well I didn't get any jumps in, but I did get to go hang gliding and jet skiing on saturday and I got my 8th hour of flight training in on Sunday. I also got to spend time with some of my really good friends all weekend.
Fly like a girl

sure why not, it was saturday at 100 pm and was setting up to land and my friend mudbugg had just landed so i thought "hey...i'll land next to him his canopy will be down by then...........wrong.....I ate his canopy, then i ate the ground and then i bruised 8 bones in my foot, no fractures, no internal hemoraging, just one black and blue foot and a shattered ego, I'll be jumping next weekend, and i already jumped twice after it, and practiced one foot landings[:/]

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

:):7:0

ONE BEE U TEE FULL Washington Weekend

7 Jumps.. 3 and 4 way video.. rabbit for track dive that was fun...way good stuff

I think my chin cup might be too tight;)

Oh check out the reflection of the mountains in the soarz...

5 wingsuit jumps at the West Coast Wingsuit Weekend. Nice job Ed.

1 tracking dive and 1 coaching jump.

Also went rafting with the NorCal crew. Good times and even helped pull 5 swimmers out of the water. What a day.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

About a 1/4 of my life packed:0:0

Parents are officially kicking me out of the house, which is ok since i have a house of my own now. Still kinda sad though....and a lot of work! Who the hell knew I had so much stuff???

No jumping...next weekend however should be a different story :)

*daizey*

Humps: :(
Jumps: 5
:D owed: First jump on new camera suit, completed 28 years in this sport without a broken bone to show for it.

:D :D

I'll pay up when some money comes in :S

https://www.tdcparole.com

0:4:0

Some awesome team training on Sat and mothers day relative work on Sun.

Congrats to all the milestones and wedding couples!
We had a whole lot of nakedness at the DZ this weekend, congrats on the 100th guys!

I love it that I drink the beer and not have to buy it so much anymore!

But now have flu! climate changes I think...Summer to winter in 24 hours!

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa