riddler

Illegal Drugs

OK - since it seems like I'm one of the only people on the planet that's never partaken, even though a recent poll shows that 22% of americans have never tried (where are those people?), I'm wondering what you have experimented with, or use regularly?

Obviously I don't expect a lot of replies - probably not a good idea to post and let everyone in the world know you are a coke (or whatever) fiend. Just a simple numerical statistic of skydivers would satisfy my curiosity.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I might have smoked a little pot in college, but these days I'm pretty anti-drug. I've had two close friends die from overdoses -- one heroin, the other pills of some kind.

Be smart, please, people.

Alcohol is now my drug of choice. It's legal.
Skydiving is for cool people only

What's your feelings on mj vs alcohol? I ask since you stated it's your DRUG of choice. I don't think just because our govt. says it's legal makes it any less harmful then mj when it is abused. I know more people with messed up lives from alcohol use than mj but that could just be my environment. Also maybe because it's legal? Not to say that mj use and abuse wouldn't increase if it was legalized. It just pisses me off when people with serious alcohol problems look down upon someone that may smoke a joint or two now and then.>:(

Peace

I have never tried illegal drugs yet. My goal for next year is to get high at least once to see what it's all about. Just need to hang out with Pop on a Friday sometime....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I have never tried illegal drugs yet. My goal for next year is to get high at least once to see what it's all about. Just need to hang out with Pop on a Friday sometime....

Save your money and get high skydiving, you aren't missing anything.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

What's your feelings on mj vs alcohol?

I don't have a problem with pot. I just choose not to do it because getting caught would seriously fuck up my life and my family's life.

I'm careful to use alcohol within the limits of the law, because a fuckup there would suck, too.

Alcoholism is different, just like chronic pot use is different than recreational use.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Haven't smoked pot in about 6 years, I don't have a problem with people that do as long as they are responsible with it. Please don't jump high. (You know what I mean) Did acid once, kinda cool but not something I want to make a habit of.

Just a note (I've been around awhile, and have known a pretty significant number of people).

People are going to be posting hallucinogens under varying categories -- you don't really have anything for them.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I used to smoke A LOT of weed. Then I started jumping. Right off the bat, I knew it was expensive, and I started cutting un-needed expenses. No regular smoking any more, just the odd time I'll by an eighth and smoke for a week or so. I've met enough people who were hooked on the hard shit to know it's best to STAY-THE-FUCK-AWAY!!!!!!
I got nuthin

I've never done anything illegal (well, as far as drugs go;)...). My brother had a huge problem with some stuff years ago, but he's been clean for nearly 20 years.

Now, my father, on the other hand, has a few interesting experiences.

About 4-5 years ago, he decided to try LSD. Loved it. He thought it was really amazing and fun and incredible. Three years later, he tried ecstacy. Didn't like it as much as LSD.

He was 75 when he did acid, and 78 when he tried ecstacy.

There's a story in that somewhere.....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Hell - when I get into my 70s, I'm gonna try the hard shit. I suspect I'll really like heroine. There's a few other things on my list for 70 - like stealing a bulldozer from a construction zone and doing some inter-city damage. But that's a different thread :D

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

There's a few other things on my list for 70 - like stealing a bulldozer from a construction zone and doing some inter-city damage. But that's a different thread

Way weird,but it wasnt 70,it was around 79,we were about 15 years old,they were building the mall in downtown Santa Rosa......man,flashbacks are scary

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-