pBASEtobe

How Many Hrs./Wk Do You Work (and what's your position)

In the jet charter business I always did 40 to 48 hours a week depending if I was on call one week a month. Now, I don't do shit unless it's something I really want to do since I retired. Anyone who works 90 hours a week for someone else is either a Godamn fool or needs serious counseling.:P
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Working 2 jobs...

Job 1, 36-48 hours a week, 12 hour shifts as a site engineer.
Job 2, 8-24 hours a week working at REI :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Lets see.......TECHNICALLY I work all of them. :D In reality.....I have worked everything from a 15+ hour day and I have also done pretty much nothing for 9 days straight once. I get over quite a bit I have to say though. B| Too bad this contract is over......the next company may ACTUALLY expect me to do something on a REGULAR basis. :D

You could call me a "Safety" engineer.

Aint nobody gonna get their hands on the "icecream";):P:D

Head of Software Development - 45/wk. Job is officially 40/wk, and I never ever work weekends.

I've worked in IT in the Investment Banking industry, and there it was 50-60, plus occasional weekend work. Not worth it - I enjoy having a life.

Software Engineer - 40/wk, at a super flexible company and I really love my job (which I wasn't able to say at previous jobs). I'm paid on the low end of the pay scale for the area (ok, really low end :P), but I get lots of flexibility (aka. work from home, leave early etc.) which will help when I'm back to work and the kiddo goes to daycare.

Jen
Arianna Frances

minimum 37-60 a week every other week I have a three day weekend. I in the medical field and we are rolling into the busy season. So far this week up 5 hrs OT and my week started yesterday.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

[Quote]Office Manager. 40-50 a week. And i actually work, i don't look at dzcom during the work day[/Quote]

Now thats impressive....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

i work for the peak representative body for local government in Victoria.. :|

i have 3 roles:
1. links city/country schools and councils in environmental education (a warm fuzzy program).
2. general environment policy work with local government
3. forestry policy with local government that have forestry within their boundaries.

i work 8am - 4:30pm most days and bugger off early on fridays because its a 2 hour drive to the DZ for the weekend! :D

I work, usually, 60-80 hours a week. Every now and then I hit 100 and need a beer when I finally get a day off. I'm a family practice resident (wrapping up intern year this month) and I'm Mom :)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail