psipike02

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!!

After chasing the UPS man around all day and finally meeting him outside my elevator, I FINALLY have a jumpsuit of my own....and its the titties...

I'm 3/4 of the way of finally feeling like a real skydiver, but this definately helps....no more student suits for me anymore B|

I sent in the design myself and Julio made it look awesome! It was made by Liquid Sky Sports and it got here in 3 weeks w/o rush. Mad props to Julio and his company for the job he did on it and thanks to MX for takin measurements and helping me get it.

I can't wait to test it tomorrow!!!!

I promise i'm way happier than I look in the pic....my roommate took it before I was ready...haha
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

lisa - damn right I still have it on;)

pops - yes i will probably sleep in it...gotta break it in somehow

marks- yes it is...i fucking love it... I sent the design in at the beginning of June. He finished it on my birthday last thursday, shipped it out friday and it got here today using ground shipping....

----Hellfish #707----

marks- yes it is...i fucking love it... I sent the design in at the beginning of June. He finished it on my birthday last thursday, shipped it out friday and it got here today using ground shipping....

I just spoke with Julio, I told him you were very happy.:)

When I got my new rig I kept putting it on and wearing. Then after one weekend of back to back video and it sits in the corner...
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

After chasing the UPS man around all day and finally meeting him outside my elevator, I FINALLY have a jumpsuit of my own....and its the titties...

I'm 3/4 of the way of finally feeling like a real skydiver, but this definately helps....no more student suits for me anymore B|

I sent in the design myself and Julio made it look awesome! It was made by Liquid Sky Sports and it got here in 3 weeks w/o rush. Mad props to Julio and his company for the job he did on it and thanks to MX for takin measurements and helping me get it.

I promise i'm way happier than I look in the pic....my roommate took it before I was ready...haha

awesome. just awesome. now dont cheat on us anymore and get your ass back to collegeslackers.

Nice looking suit, but where's the grippers?

Screw the grippers.

Nice suit, but where's the multiple hook knife pockets? >:(

Very nice suit, though. Congratulations! Don't forget, you owe someone :D now! And don't forget to post pics of you in action in it! :ph34r:
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Nice looking suit, but where's the grippers?

Screw the grippers.

Nice suit, but where's the multiple hook knife pockets? >:(

I don't see the wings... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

LOL I just realized you advertised your condom prefrence on your jumpsuit lol

Hahahah....yeah...thats part of it.....alot of my friends I have jumped with have started calling me Magnum, so I decided to get it put on there :P

----Hellfish #707----

Since when did jumpers have to advertise condom size on the back of the collar of their jumpsuit?

:P;):D:D:D:D:D