bbarnhouse

Its so hot in Arizona that...

You have MOSQUITOS in the desert?

Nasty little buggers they are too! They aren't as big as the ones in Nova Scotia so they don't carry you away, but they are down right meanB|

Its cooling off here only 96 today and thunder showers. Problem is...the rains make the little buggers hatch!>:(

You have MOSQUITOES in the desert?

Nasty little buggers they are too! They aren't as big as the ones in Nova Scotia so they don't carry you away, but they are down right meanB|

Its cooling off here only 96 today and thunder showers. Problem is...the rains make the little buggers hatch!>:(

I didn't think the mosquitoes could possibly be worse than in Texas at Skyfest. I heard that they are their state bird. I visited Eloy in May last year and didn't notice the bugs. Was it because of the time of year?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

You have MOSQUITOES in the desert?

I didn't think the mosquitoes could possibly be worse than in Texas at Skyfest. I heard that they are their state bird. I visited Eloy in May last year and didn't notice the bugs. Was it because of the time of year?

We don't see them in May. It is generally during our monsoon season.
We're trying some new measures to keep the little nastys from hatching. It's been working pretty well so far, but it rained heavily yesterday and is expected again today. Time to stock up on skeeter spray;)

I didn't think the mosquitoes could possibly be worse than in Texas at Skyfest. I heard that they are their state bird.

This weekend is the Great Texas Mosquito Festival, in Clute. Clute is about 25 miles away from Rosharon. We know our skeeters...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I didn't think the mosquitoes could possibly be worse than in Texas at Skyfest. I heard that they are their state bird.

This weekend is the Great Texas Mosquito Festival, in Clute. Clute is about 25 miles away from Rosharon. We know our skeeters...

Note to self... don't go to Texas this weekend...

Are there fewer skeeters at other times of the year? I'm going to remember this when I'm jumping in 20-something degree weather this winter.

Winters that freeze = Fewer bugs in the summer
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Better you than me sweety.

Well Clay..since I work in the blistering heat and you work in the blistering heat, I guess that would make us both ...HOT!B|

You need to come vist me in Summer here in Western Australia, 3 times bigger than texas, and we have been in a drought for the last 10 years

But we get loads of good skydiving weather:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...Desert=Mosquitos..reply]

You have MOSQUITOS in the desert?

:S:S

What the?!?! :S You're serious? There are mosquitos in the desert?! Damn, that was one of the reasons I was going to move out west - to get away from these mosquitos!

And now I'm hearing it actually gets humid in AZ??? I think someone's screwin' with me...:S

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

It' so hot in California that I forgot to put a shirt on when I went outside this morning. I came inside really, really fast. I don't think anyone noticed - at least, there were no screeching brakes...:S

I've got to remember to wear clothes outside the house.:)

Ciels-
Michele

Well at least my mistake was out the -back- door last week.... :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Well at least my mistake was out the -back- door last week

Mine was, too. Problem is, my back door parallels the street...and you can see the porch from it. ROFL.

Glad to hear that others have made similar mistakes...makes me feel...less stupid somehow. ;)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~