alanab

I live in Freakin' DENVER!!!

Yo! Been here about 1 week, but have been gone from Ohio for a month now, living out of my car and traveling!

Some of you know I had planned to move to the SF bay area, but we stopped in Denver on the way and decided to stay here instead! We signed a lease for a place in Englewood and we get to move in the 5th of Aug. sooooo excited to not live out of my car anymore!

Basically the reason for the post is to let those in cali know that i am no longer ganna be coming there, and to see who's in the Denver area. I don't know anyone here, so please if you live around here, make a post so I can see who's around and maybe meet some new friends!

I'm also in search for a graphic design/publication design job... so if anyone knows anyone in the field and could help me out at all, i would be so greatly appreciative!!!

I live in Freakin' DENVER!!!

I'm jealous. [:/]

I don't know anyone here

Show up to the big DZ in Longmont and I'm sure they will like having another cute girl hanging around and you'll be making some new friends in no time.

Oh but I will be at the DZ three weekends from now (just for the weekend) and hopefully I will see you there. Did I mention that I was jealous? :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Wow, what a change from Ohio! I was just there for the first time in Feb. and can understand why you wanted to settle down there. It's a very cool place! Check out this thread for the locals that Remi just hung out with last week. I hope you find a job soon! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

thanks kristi, steve and andrea!

i'm signing out now and have little internet access until we move in and get it all set up. but i will be checking this thread to see who's around!

oh, and we got a 3 bedroom place, so there's ALWAYS room for visitors!

Why would you move to Denver?? It sucks here. It never stops snowing and being cold. We never see the sun. There is nothing remotely fun to do here. No one should ever consider moving here. ;)

Shhhh...you're only supposed to say that to the Californians and Texans.
-----
~~~Michael

Why would you move to Denver?? It sucks here. It never stops snowing and being cold. We never see the sun. There is nothing remotely fun to do here. No one should ever consider moving here. ;)

This forum is read worldwide...Just doin some damage control here....B|

:D:D Derek and Kelli are Texans!!:P Plus i never spent a lot of time in Denver but i fell in love with Boulder when i was there. I would definately consider living there if i ever had the opportunity to.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Derek and Kelli are Texans!!

Only by birth. They're more like Canadians by attitude! :D;)

Greenies are exempt from the rule against personal attacks?! :S

Blues,
Dave

I'm sorry.

I souldnt refer to people as Texans. I appologize to Derek and Kelli....[:/]
Remster

Congratulations! You're now in God's country. In fact, not long ago the supermarket tabloid "News of the World" published a story saying the Garden of Eden was found near Denver containing the bones of Adam & Eve.

I was born & raised there, and miss it a lot.

Welcome!! You have to come check out the wind tunnel, you won't be living far from it at all.

But I concur, this really isn't the place anyone else wants to move to. Too many cloudy days. Most of us are overweight couch potatoes because there's just nothing to do here, what with the terrible winters and all......;)

I moved here from Cali 11 years ago, and have fallen totally in love with it. The best sight I've ever seen was a guy riding his horse down the neighborhood sidewalk and talking on his cell phone...We have the best of everything here!!

Welcome, welcome. I (along with a few other dz.commers) am at the tunnel at least once a week. Usually Tuesday nights. PM or just stop by and we'll introduce ourselves.:)~Yvonne

Welcome Alana, we're glad to have you here in CO!

As Steve said - just come up to the DZ, you'll make some new friends in no time flat.

And of course I'm workin on helping you find a jobby job too.:)

There's something about the smell of jet fuel, nylon, and adrenaline that gives me a huge boner.