TallGuy

Jean Shorts for Men

So much to my dismay I have been informed that jean shorts have become horribly outdated and that even my long baggy cargo denim shorts should be retired to the garbage effective 15+ years ago. Now I will readily admit to not being the most fashion forward of individuals. It's hard to be at 6'9" when you are limited to shopping from big and tall catalogs. But I always thought I had a handle on the basics. When did I become so out of touch? I've had three girls confirm this startling revelation but I'm in denial. What is your opinion?

The great thing about being a guy is we can ignore that crap and wear what's comfortable. the greatest thing about being a guy is that the world is out urinal, but that's a whole 'nother thread
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Sounds to me like you need to question your taste in women.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

In the best traditions of DZ.COM, in order that we can help you out and provide cheap therapy (oh and so we can all have a jolly good larf on a rainy evening)... post pictures... it always helps.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Jean shorts are great, unless they're the type the gansta's wear that are so baggy that their underwear show, they can't walk properly because the crotch is down by their knees, and they have to hold them up at all times with one hand. That's some stupid shit. It amazes me what some people will do for "fashion". Screw "fashion", and wear whatever you're comfortable with.

you like chicks? well then I'd suggest you go with the consensus and burn them. Don't give them to goodwill or anything like that because some other dude might end up wearing them. But then again, maybe you should because that would mean more for me since I quit wearing them in like 1984!

The jean shorts were fine, it was the thong you were wearing under them that I found disturbing.

'Shell

Hi 666

were those the thongs with the gold colored ring in the front for a leash.

Not saying that tall guy was the one wearing them.

R.I.P.

The jean shorts were fine, it was the thong you were wearing under them that I found disturbing.

'Shell

Hi 666

were those the thongs with the gold colored ring in the front for a leash.

Not saying that tall guy was the one wearing them.

R.I.P.

I'm not saying he was wearing them, and I'm not saying he wasn't wearing them, but I do recall seeing something that vaguely resembles what you've just described ....

But what would I know.

'Shell
'Shell