GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers: Sept 23rd & 24th

Congrats on all the achievements! Baby and wife! good going!

0:6:0

Although we did have a kick ass party on Sat night with local rock band Wonderboom!
And spent amazing time with hot chick friends...B|

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

:|:9:0

1 Tandem. Got to play student so one of our TIs that just returned from the sandbox could get recurrent. Boy it felt weird to get on the plane without my rig. Or to look at it a different way, my rig went from 23 pounds to 235 pounds.:D Welcome back Rob.:)1 Lurked a tandem jump with Rob to see what the fall rate was with a real light student.
3 Hybrids, a 12, 14 and 9 way. The second was for Dan's 2000th. We almost had the hangers on when the last hanger to dock funneled it. We have 5 different views of it becoming a huge ball of shit. Good thing we all had helmets. Ouch. Nailed the 9 way.
2 WS jumps
1 hilarious 2 way. Went from round to compressed and then held on and tracked. We spun so fast until we couldn't hold on any longer. Went spinning across the sky. We then redocked and did it again. We had plenty of separation between groups so no worries.

Also went to see JACKASS 2. Agree with Livendive. That shit is funny.

Hard to believe, but found an incredible french restaurant in Hollister. Had a big group and some spoke french. The owner was happy to have such a large group on a slow night and be able to speak french, she comped us a bunch of stuff.

Awesome weekend.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

It was a mixed weekend...

1:2:0

2 Demo jumps at an airshow. But a private plane carrying paying observers crashed shortly after take-off when the engine sputtered then quit, killing all 3 onboard. :(

I don't think many people at the show were aware of what had just happened and the show went on after a 30 minute delay. I didn't see the crash, but saw the aftermath as our jump plane took off. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

1 hilarious 2 way. Went from round to compressed and then held on and tracked. We spun so fast until we couldn't hold on any longer. Went spinning across the sky. We then redocked and did it again.

That's called a shredder. One of my favorite 2-ways. You can hold it longer if you take grips on the leg strap part of the harness instead of grippers. B|

0:0:0

Stayed home this weekend for once. It was quite boring, I don't think I'll do that again for a while. :S:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

1 hilarious 2 way. Went from round to compressed and then held on and tracked. We spun so fast until we couldn't hold on any longer. Went spinning across the sky. We then redocked and did it again.

That's called a shredder. One of my favorite 2-ways. You can hold it longer if you take grips on the leg strap part of the harness instead of grippers. B|

I've done it before... but I wouldn't do it by the leg straps... you're taking the chance of it coming a little or a lot loose...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

0:2:0

One CRW attempt with Walt. We chased eachother around the sky until about 3 grand.

One biplane. We got together and realized we weren't going to make the dz. Played around in the clouds and looked for a place to land. I ended up doing an unplanned demo in someone's front yard. Pretty tight landing area for sure. There were two little boys absolutely thrilled about it. I was just thrilled to be on the ground:S

It was a pretty cool day for sure. Walt did a beautiful write-up about our off-landing jump. I still can't figure out how to link the posts. DUH!:P
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28