matt1215

Weekend Numbers, 30 Sept-1 Oct

It's not painful....the best way to describe the opening is as "brisk". On Sunday I wasn't sore per se, although I definitely felt like I'd given the lower back a workout. Luckily, the girlfriend was willing to help relax things. B|

There are ways to control the point at which the slider starts to descend the lines, which significantly lowers the likelihood of having a slammer. In any case, terminal BASE deployments are a hell of a lot better than a Mr. Bill opening at 14000 feet with a 220 pound sluggo.

Now that is painful!!! B|

Never again. :D

:ph34r::8:0

8 Kick-ass skydives for my 40th birthday. All 16-ways. Gary Beyer and I organized and we did some incredible stuff -- Including launching a 9-way diamond in-tact from the Sky Van 2 jumps in a row.

Wicked good fun!
John
Arizona Hiking Trails

0: 4: 0

A great day at SDC!! :)
Got only 4 jumps in due to only having 1 Otter and 175 tandems. :S I know they need the revenue from the tandems, but why not schedule the big groups when both Otters are here?
Anyway, had some fun on my 4 dives. Couldn't manage to not funnel the exits, though. Oh well, it's all good. :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

We finally had some nice weather in Chicago! It was gorgeous, actually. Blue skies, light winds and lotsa sunshine.

Yay, you finally mention me in your weekend numbers. :D Hanging out yesterday was pretty fun. I sooo need a blue squishy mat for my apartment.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

We finally had some nice weather in Chicago! It was gorgeous, actually. Blue skies, light winds and lotsa sunshine.

Yay, you finally mention me in your weekend numbers. :D Hanging out yesterday was pretty fun. I sooo need a blue squishy mat for my apartment.

Of course! A great day at the dz is never complete without Sunshine. ;)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

So are you a sausage sister or a lil smokey? ;)

huh? I don't get it... they both had to leave kind of early... cause Laura had to catch a plane...

She's talking about Team 'Licious...you jumped with 2 founding members. :)

:|:2:0

2 fun belly jumps at SGC! Turned some points, had good landings, and met some nice people. B| I don't care what all you Atlanta people say about Ohio, I still like it. I'm just glad I don't live there. :S:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

[:/]:3:1

We got a pilot for friday afternoon, so the weekend started a little early. Got AFF Level 7 in that day and passed it so i'm off needing an instructor.

Had to work all day saturday, but made it out after the beer light had been turned on B|. Sunday I was able to get my first 2 coached jumps in.

Hey there is nothing wrong with Ohio. I'm sorry I did'nt introduce myself on the Otter on the way up.

It's okay, you can introduce yourself next time. :P There's a saying in Atlanta - "friends don't let friends move to Ohio". I grew up in Ohio, and miss it sometimes, it's just so much warmer down south....

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

"Hopefully I'll get a couple of $12 H&Ps after work tomorrow B|":9:0

Ok, I didn't get a couple of jumps this evening cause 5 jumps is more then a couple... :ph34r: but with my monday evening jumps... my new numbers for the "weekend" are:

0:14:0

and there's definitely nothing at all wrong with Ohio especially when I can get 5 x 3000 ft H&Ps for $50 after work... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Hey there is nothing wrong with Ohio....

[CENTER]...Except the snow and the rain.
I really like Drew Carey,
And I'd love to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

But when you're done doing whatever,
And when you're through doing whoever,
You know Denton County will be right here waiting for you.

COME BACK TO TEXAS![/CENTER]

Come on, everybody, you know the words....
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.