adventurechick

What made you smile today?

Hearing about a "Fragrance Sensitivity" meeting held today. It was headed by two of the the biggest, cologne-dousing offenders.

I'm so glad I'm not in managment. :D

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Nope no jumpy for me..... I am headed to the Oregon Coast.. I have an appointment at 2 PM tomorrow to lift my sailboat out of the water. I bought a nifty sailboat trailer a few weeks ago that will handle its 4 ft fin keel and I can bring it home for some much needed work. After I get it on the trailer.... I am headed to a river renowned for the really BIG Chinook salmon... last one I caught down there was 52 pounds...and I am taking a friend.. who LOVES to fish but cant normally afford to take a guided fishing trip:)
OH.. and having 3 days off in a row....PRICELESS:ph34r:

iN NO pARtIkuuLU R Orduur..

(edit to include the part about waking up and seeing the sun shine!! Woo hoo)

1..Turtle putting me on his spank list
2. a bottle of champagne
3. realizing that Cloudseeker is having *real* flashbacks from sumpin
4. this bubbly stuff is so cute.
5. LisaMarie made me laugh too. She's a hazard to herself.
6. these bubbles tickle.
7. I counted to 7

sad things....

champagne evaporates.

is

I found out this morning that my ex gf of six weeks is dating another close friend already. While that didn't exactly make me smile it has given me the last bit of closure i needed and i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Now make me smile you fuckers! :D:P:D:D:D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

1. We got approved for the mortgage on the house we want to buy
2. My mom's law firm is taking another one of the partner's kids and me to lunch to celebrate our law school graduations, his passing the Bar, and my new job
3. I have the best husband ever
4. The best husband ever saw how much I liked my new RED 4 inch stiletto heels, and bought me the same ones in black
5. We're going to Chattanooga with my parents for the first time this weekend so my parents can see (and my dad can inspect) the house and the area
6. All the leaves will be changing in Chattanooga this weekend
7. My boss is out of the office, so I don't have much to do at work today

So much to be happy about! It's so weird to not want anything.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

1. We got approved for the mortgage on the house we want to buy
2. My mom's law firm is taking another one of the partner's kids and me to lunch to celebrate our law school graduations, his passing the Bar, and my new job
3. I have the best husband ever
4. The best husband ever saw how much I liked my new RED 4 inch stiletto heels, and bought me the same ones in black
5. We're going to Chattanooga with my parents for the first time this weekend so my parents can see (and my dad can inspect) the house and the area
6. All the leaves will be changing in Chattanooga this weekend
7. My boss is out of the office, so I don't have much to do at work today

So much to be happy about! It's so weird to not want anything.

Brie

Chattanooga is a beautiful place! Love the aquarium! :o)

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Sitting on an aeroplane next to two young boys, the little brother got very excited as the cloud parted for a moment and he saw the city below, Excitedly he yelled to his brother in a Irsh accent...'LOOK THERE'S LONDON! I SAW IT IN THE CLOUDS!":)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

A quite simple thing today, really...I woke to kitties snuggling with me because it was cool last night. A pretty normal occurance in my household, kitty snuggles are, but Penguin was cuddled with Esse who was cuddled with me. For those who know Pengy's story, you'll realize what a huge event that was.

Made me smile this morning. 'Course, picking up my math books to study sorta tainted that, but then Simon crawled into my bathrobe and took a long nap snuggled there.

I'm loved by my kitties, and that's a dear thought to have.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~