adventurechick

What made you smile today?

Last March I had a pap come back positive for a virus that can lead to cervical cancer. Today was my six month recheck, which I've been dreading and not really looking forward to. The BF surprised me by showing up to go with me...he lives over 100 miles away! I'm still a little speechless and still can't believe he did that, but I think I'll have a smile on my face for awhile.

Last March I had a pap come back positive for a virus that can lead to cervical cancer. Today was my six month recheck, which I've been dreading and not really looking forward to. The BF surprised me by showing up to go with me...he lives over 100 miles away! I'm still a little speechless and still can't believe he did that, but I think I'll have a smile on my face for awhile.

That is awesome!!! I hope everything went well!!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

I second that one! :D I've had a long week at work, being responsible and serious here at my desk. Reading and contributing to a little bit of controlled chaos and bad behavior, put a smile on my face! :)
So Kenz, should I post my 'list'? :D Smiling even bigger now!

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Theres a store on a busy street in my city that has somebody in a big ester bunny suit everyday waving to the cars that go by. And everyday I give him the finger. It makes me chuckle every time. I dont do it to be mean but I always forget about him until I'm almost right on him and it hits me. One day I'll get stuck in traffic next to him and he'll beat my ass.

Hrrm...where to start

* The sunrise this morning....
* Waking up and realizing that I am not dreaming things with work are going good.
* Waking up in general.
* Having some of the coolest friends ever.
* Having the coolest dogs ever.
* Just now remembering I have a yummy donut I can have a cheeter snack, but I have to eat it like NOW because of my 2pm rule (no junk food after 2).

I could just keep going and going and going....:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto