caspar

would you ever use a hooker?

Gee, does that mean i'm paying for sex?

Only if your reason for spending money on him is to dupe him into having sex with you. ;) Those who have to go there usually get exactly what they were looking for, imho. Unfortunately, some of them seem to think it's a *good* thing....

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Only if your reason for spending money on him is to dupe him into having sex with you.

Well the pudding i bought him last night was to lick off his body, so yes i spent money with the sole intention of getting him to have sex with me. Woohoo, i rock!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Do women select their sexual partners based on size?

Ive not heard of one who does, funny enough the people I am friends with select their partners for who they are as a whole....

WHenever a woman would introduce herself and follow it up with, "Let's see what you got going downstairs" I'd decline.

How often did that happen :D

I reckoned I'd want to get to know her a bit first...

Crap your one of those men .... ya know one of the "real men"

And the first couple of times I obliged, they just pointed and laughed.

AND a sense of humor..... *swoon*
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Only if your reason for spending money on him is to dupe him into having sex with you.

Well the pudding i bought him last night was to lick off his body, so yes i spent money with the sole intention of getting him to have sex with me. Woohoo, i rock!! :D

you slut :D:D

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

If a condition of staying in this marriage was a lot of sex, the marriage would have ended before it started. But at least I've had sex with her - twice!

How many more hints are you going to give.... start a post man ....
:|:P
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I've had plenty of hookers,why not?Would never go near a street walker,drug addict or anything that wasn't top draw.if your not in a serious relationship,sometimes you just fancy a fuck,no strings,no ground work,she'll be there in half an hour,sweet.Quick fuck,no kissing,condoms obviously,
allways treat the girl with respect,within an hour she's out the door after making some very good money,and i've spiced up amy evening.It's a very impersonal act for both of us,nothing remotely like sex.I like to think of it like a "fancy wank".
If theirs a hell bellow,
We're all gonna go.

But at least I've had sex with her - twice!

Are you pregnant again???? :)
g

Pssst, Gia .... we can't get them pregnant! (But you go right on and keep trying ... it's a lot of fun to try:D:D:D)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I haven't and wouldn't.

Sometimes it isn't about sex. It's about the attention.
I have a friend who works as a dancer. She has some customers who just come in to talk.

Kind of like the desparate types who will go to Hooters.
They suffer through disgusting "food" and leave a big tip just so that a young woman will smile at them. Or sit at a bar and flirt with the bartender.

There are women who spend $5K for some attention.
(I know, I know... "they're for me..." ;))

Who's paid before? Hmmm...

But if the gentlemen who are replying to this thread really think (or think it's a funny joke) that dating is really spending money in order to just have sex with the woman (instead of actually having to *gasp* have a real relationship with her), then....well.....humph. I'm offended.

I've dated women who I knew had no long term potential, including one this year for nearly 6 months. In those instances, I basically just want to eat & drink well, have fun, and get laid. Whatever money I spend is in consideration of those goals, and I stop when those goals aren't being met. I'm pretty sure most of those women have been on the same page, including that 6 month-er this year. Why would that offend you?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Pffft. Though it's NOT the norm, sadly there are women on this forum who still expect men to pay for them when they go out/ buy them drinks at bars etc. If thats not prostitution I don't know what is. Also, all of my ugly-as-fuck rich mates have hot girlfriends. One of my best girl mates is dating a guy she herself called a wanker. Not a month later she's being flown 3000km to see him every second week, and "loves" him. There are alot of hookers who just aren't as honest about it.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

Maybe for a punching bag.

That's totally fucked up. Just because she's in the business gives you no right to beat her up. Maybe she's been forced into it, or maybe she's taken it up to support her kids and doesn't have the education to do any better. Anyway, nothing gives you the right to mess her up any more than anyone else . . .

PA deleted. Your one warning.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

For the record, my balls are attached. I'm not throwing out the 'nice guy' line and I agree with some of what the women said here.

If I was fortunate enough to meet a nice, intelligent, funny, classy lady; I would never consider the money I spend to be a pre-cursor to sex. I wouldn't even consider the money at all. Mature people look at it as building a meaningful relationship.

Chris

I'm not throwing out the 'nice guy' line

actually thats exactly what you did. Posting something like "look at me ladies, im nice, take notice" could have been better accomplished by not posting anything.
You could honestly be a nice guy and ment what you said, but by explicitly posting your rational for saying it, i think its cheating in the getting girls competition. :P

btw the movie line was from american pie.

MB 3528, RB 1182

I'm not throwing out the 'nice guy' line

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually thats exactly what you did. Posting something like "look at me ladies, im nice, take notice" could have been better accomplished by not posting anything.
You could honestly be a nice guy and ment what you said, but by explicitly posting your rational for saying it, i think its cheating in the getting girls competition.

btw the movie line was from american pie.

My post was genuine. Perceive it as you wish.

Chris

Pffft. Though it's NOT the norm, sadly there are women on this forum who still expect men to pay for them when they go out/ buy them drinks at bars etc. If thats not prostitution I don't know what is. Also, all of my ugly-as-fuck rich mates have hot girlfriends. One of my best girl mates is dating a guy she herself called a wanker. Not a month later she's being flown 3000km to see him every second week, and "loves" him. There are alot of hookers who just aren't as honest about it.

I'm gunna show this to your girl, she's gunna kick your arse :D:D:D:D
BTW Pedder she's hot ;) you must be Rich:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Trust me.. We all pay for it. One way or another.. Just some women are a little more honest about what it is gonna cost than others!:o:P:D:D

A man after my own heart. ;) Sometimes it's paid for in more than one way at a time. I think those types are what we used call a gold digger.:D I haven't used that term in a long time. I guess because I got smart and started to get to know someone and found out if they about me or my wallet and/or what I could do for them. :S

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker