caspar

would you ever use a hooker?

Girlfriends are hookers who defer payment.

More like hookers who defer sex.

I'm not replying to you specifically, Lindercles, but geez, am I the only one who is really offended by this thread?

I know, I know, "If you don't like it, stay away, don't read it, don't reply, blah blah blah."

But if the gentlemen who are replying to this thread really think (or think it's a funny joke) that dating is really spending money in order to just have sex with the woman (instead of actually having to *gasp* have a real relationship with her), then....well.....humph. I'm offended.

:|

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Funny how timely these threads are sometimes. Took care of a prostitute in the ER last night. Admitted her with pneumocystis carinii pneumonia. Shrivelled up, she was. Guess they don't start out that way though....

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

am I the only one who is really offended by this thread?

no but dont need to state, I think those who "feel" that way are and pretty much will always be single while thinking that way.

But if the gentlemen who are replying to this thread really think (or think it's a funny joke) that dating is really spending money in order to just have sex with the woman (instead of actually having to *gasp* have a real relationship with her), then....well.....humph. I'm offended.

Someone whose a gentleman wouldnt speak like this. Even as a joke.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Silly lil lonely scorned men is all! :(

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Funny how timely these threads are sometimes. Took care of a prostitute in the ER last night. Admitted her with pneumocystis carinii pneumonia. Shrivelled up, she was. Guess they don't start out that way though....

linz

No you have to suck really hard:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

-------------------

What else is hooker for. You're certainly not paying for cuddle time

This wasnt the insulting part. The part of all women being hookers is. No gentleman would ever state that. Then again, what does one expect from the bon-fire...

-------------------

This wasnt the insulting part. The part of all women being hookers is. No gentleman would ever state that. Then again, what does one expect from the bon-fire...

I think they're speaking less about women being hookers and more about themselves not being capable of giving in a relationship without feeling like they're "paying" for sex. But, like you said, this is the bonfire.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

The part of all women being hookers is. No gentleman would ever state that. Then again, what does one expect from the bon-fire...

I remember giving blood one time and they asked me if I'd ever given money for sex. I said "Every damn time in some form or fashion.".:P:P:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

-------------------

Yes we would. It's us joking on the fact that to take you out to dinner and get to know you and buy you drinks at the bar is paying for sex in a different way.

It's a joke.

This is the bonfire.

If you wanna get your tits in a twist go to SC and bitch about why your opinion of a gentleman doesn't fit reality.

It's us joking on the fact that to take you out to dinner and get to know you and buy you drinks at the bar is paying for sex in a different way.

Maybe if your dick ran as much as your mouth you wouldnt have to pay for it.

It's us joking on the fact that to take you out to dinner and get to know you and buy you drinks at the bar is paying for sex in a different way.

Maybe if your dick ran as much as your mouth you wouldnt have to pay for it.

surprisingly enough, lately there has been abundance of work for it. Can't really complain. But, like we said, if you can't take a joke, you know where to go.

Sure. I paid in regular installments, I believe they were called "mortgage payments". After years of using the same one I finally just transferred the house over to her.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

surprisingly enough, lately there has been abundance of work for it

wooooohoooooo are you having hot monkey sex???

I really need to step away from this thread.... The only thing I'm reading is "Tits, Dicks, Sex" all the other words just seem to be a blur.... Tits, Dicks, Sex, Tits, Dicks, Sex, Tits, Dicks, Sex.... anyone else horny???? :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I have nothing against hookers...just like I have nothing against video poker, etc...

Whatever floats your boat. Never known any, as far as I know, but I do, however, think its probably a crumby, sad life. As for the "johns"...that is really something I could never understand. You're risking all kinds of creepy-crawlies and killer desease...for what? yuck.

surprisingly enough, lately there has been abundance of work for it

wooooohoooooo are you having hot monkey sex???

I really need to step away from this thread.... The only thing I'm reading is "Tits, Dicks, Sex" all the other words just seem to be a blur.... Tits, Dicks, Sex, Tits, Dicks, Sex, Tits, Dicks, Sex.... anyone else horny???? :ph34r:

g

Dunno about the monkey sex, but I have had this thing for tits and guppie lately....

Joke em if they cant take a Fuck!!!

One of my all time favorite quotes:
I don’t pay them for Sex, I pay them to LEAVE when I am done!!:D:D

And anyone that thinks I am serious in this thread
A) Clearly doesn’t know me
And B) Can kiss my Ass.. (And yes, If you do it well enough, I will pay you to leave too when you are done!!)

For some reason this thread makes me think of the popular addage used when referring to single girls at dropzones; "You have to wait your turn.":S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"