AggieDave

The IBAD thing

We ALL have our silly days and post crap. Personally I only try to take the piss out of people I personally know (or have built a good banter with). I can't see why anyone would pick on Big Dave, he's always been a gent and he's never (to my knowledge) given anyone a reason to have a go at him.

We come across a lot of in jokes here. Most of which go clean over my head... no surprises really as it's so close to the ground.... As none of them are aimed at me, I can't know how much it would get to me if they were... I hope I'd just plain ignore it but I can't say.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Personally, I think it's back to the flying tackle hug. With noogies . It's the only way he'll know we love him

Wendy W.

Hell I still need to meet both of you so I can give you "special" Amazon hugs:)

cover your ass she spanks hard;)

Dude your one cool MOFO in my book. Have no clue what Ibad is and really don't care.

Fuck the a holes.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Thank you everyone, for the PMs and all.

Let me further explain, since there does seem to be some confusion.

At first, it was funny. Then like most things on this site, some people started taking things much too far. Infact, it may not have been noticed, but at first I had even changed my signature line to "In Before Me." Then things started getting malicious. It didn't make me sad or mad really, I just wanted to say my piece after things had run their course.

As a side note, the second Wikipedia entry was really funny.

Edit: Why am I drunk at a boogie in most of those pictures?:D:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

For someone who spends too much time here, I swear I'm totally out of the loop most of the time.[:/]

I found out what it meant through a pm yesterday. I had to ask to find out because I didn't know what all the fuss was about. When I learned what it stood for, I honestly did not see it as a PA...that's where being out of the loop comes into play.:S

Anyway, Dave you're a good man. You're also the one I go to for computer help like getting the right number of pixels for an avatar.

I hope to meet you someday and your lovely wife. But Wendy is not allowed to be there because I want to feel like the smartest person.;)

Chris

Watchout she can snap your spine like a dried out chicken bone!!!;):D:D:D

If you are up for it, tell her she spanks like a little girl. :o

Every time she sees me, I get a real good one.B|:S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Someone explained that IBAD stood for In Before Aggie Dave but I still don't understand why that is a personal attack? I have to admit it was doing my head in.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Where would you rather be?

Well, you do bring up a very good point.:D

I'm still mad at ya for putting a bozoface on my cool hybrid picture.....Aggiedave, :o(

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Dave,

As always you're a class act. I haven't forgotten that DD Clint did on me and I wound up talking to EVERYBODY there; but I couldn't make that AOT as planned.

I look forward to meeting you and jumping with you (under my own power--its BEEN long enough!!) Cheers~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!