mrGuy

who has vanity plates?

I'm looking for a good vanity plate ...cause, um...I'm vain. :P

Anyone have 'em? And what does it say? There is one available here that I think would be good, since "skydive" isn't available...and Mass can only have 6 digits/letters.

Got a nice, new car and have to get new plates because mine is too old and beat up from off-roading.

I used to have a vanity plate, ours in MO is 6 digits too. Can't imagine that it would be taken, it is pretty unusual, but perfect for me in that phase of my life. YCON4M. (Why Conform?) Seems to be great for a skydiver, since we are typically non-conformists! Let me know if you like! ;)
"Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you." --Lao Tzu

Mine says DOOOR

That is exactly what I have on my Van.

DAMN, Jay! And I thought you was a O.G. Original! Now I find out you're just a biter like all the rest.

....But maybe a biter who's found his soulmate....hmmmm...?B|

As for vanity plates, I like to paraphrase a beloved former AFF Instructor, mentor, and all-around Mack Daddy Col. Tom Balboni:"When I was young, doing the things I was doing, I didn't wanna draw that kind of attention to myself!"

P.S. Wexford Cream Ale is VERY good beeeeer...:D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I've never had them before, and since I don't plan on robbing any banks LOL I'm not worried about the cops...or stalkers for that matter. Actually, at this point, I wouldn't mind a stalker....:P

The one I was thinking about shows that it is available on the DMV website: -JUMP -simple and to the point. Of course, knowing this f'd up State they'll probably deny it on the grounds that someone will be inspired to end it all if they see it. :S

Hahaha! My hubby says that when I am multitasking too much, I get CRAZED. He convinced me to get that on my license plate. Funny at the time.....

Now.... little 5'2"..... big SUV..... Hubby put a dent in the back while 4 wheeling.... people look at me.... then the dent.... then the license plate....

hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I was stuck in I-4 traffic a couple weeks ago and saw on a "keep kids drug free" license plate:

MDMA

I thought it was priceless.

What a crackup. Years ago I considered trying to get

C10H15N

just to be a rebel.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

The one I was thinking about shows that it is available on the DMV website: -JUMP -simple and to the point. Of course, knowing this f'd up State they'll probably deny it on the grounds that someone will be inspired to end it all if they see it. :S

if you can get that one, do it.

In CA you have to really stretch to find one that is comprehensible by a stranger.

I have one on my Harley that I inherited from my best friend getting killed on his way home from Sturgis. He was a custom biike builder and he had three plates FATBOB, FAT-BOB, and PHATBOB...his family gave them to his best friends and I got PHATBOB. If you know much about Harley's, they make sense to you.
I carry it very proudly for my brother.
:(

I was stuck in I-4 traffic a couple weeks ago and saw on a "keep kids drug free" license plate:

MDMA

I thought it was priceless.

What a crackup. Years ago I considered trying to get

C10H15N

just to be a rebel.

Did you hear that really loud whooshing sound when the meaning of those two license plates went over my head? What do they mean?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.