skydivermom

What's your favorite Coke?

Certainly there could be more options, but I just can't keep up with all of them. I suppose an entire poll could have been done on just the diet varieties. Pretty soon there's going to be an entire isle for just Coke.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Should put up as NONE in vote list. I would say NONE includes other sodas, even diet. I quitted on soda since Feb 17, 2005. The reason I stopped, since it can cause jawbone damage, teeth damage, kidneys failures, and gums damages. It's FACTS!
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

I have also given up coke and pepsi, and only drink the occasional soda (usually root beer). I gave it up back in 1990, and haven't had any since. I did drink 1/2 a can of pepsi about 4 months after I had quit, and it gave me a headache which lasted for 3 days. That was enough to cement that decision...and no, I don't use it as mixers, either...no more rum cokes for me.

Water, coffee, and milk are mostly what I drink (aside from the occasional liquor)..

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

***Should put up as NONE in vote list. I would say NONE includes other sodas, even diet. I quitted on soda since Feb 17, 2005. The reason I stopped, since it can cause jawbone damage, teeth damage, kidneys failures, and gums damages. It's FACTS!

You forgot to add Calcium depletion! All of that is true for sure.

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Certainly there could be more options, but I just can't keep up with all of them. I suppose an entire poll could have been done on just the diet varieties. Pretty soon there's going to be an entire isle for just Coke.

I drink entirely too much soda - diet coke is my coffee : (
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...