bloody_trauma

do you hookah?

I was at a party this past weekend and they had a few hookahs. The had all different smokes... the chocolate mint smelled good. They had some apple one which also smelled good. I didn't do it this time, but last year we'd go to a little coffee bar/hookah bar in a nearby neighborhood and sit outside and smoke. It was very relaxing.

Personally i think apple is the nicest, and was very popular in the bar i smoked it once, but like food, it all depends on personal taste. Some like the chocolate

Chocolate sounds a bit weird. I like the fruit flavors the best.

...lonely nights in Gwangyang (South Korea).

I made the shisha (as we call it) myself and illuminated it with blue LEDs an a red laser diode.

The bargirls loved the lemon and pepermint flavours.

No.1 reason NOT to be an astronaut: ...You can't drink beer at zero gravity...

...lonely nights in Gwangyang (South Korea).

I made the shisha (as we call it) myself and illuminated it with blue LEDs an a red laser diode.

The bargirls loved the lemon and pepermint flavours.

I like the Alice in Wonderland looking ones.... ;)

And I like the cherry or other fruit flavors.

I work at a hooka bar... so I definitely hooka! We have all types of tobacco we put in there. My personal favorites are peach/mint and Strawberry/lemon. I also like putting a milk filter in the bottom verses a water filter. It makes it very smooth and nice. I hate cigarettes... but hooka is fun!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

After my grandmother passed away I was helping my parents go through her house and on a shelf on one of her antique cabinets there was a beautiful cobalt blue,hand painted "genie bottle/vase looking thing" that my mom wanted me to take a look at.After I checked it out and started giggling my mom said "is that what I think it is?" At this point I burst out laughing and said "yep, Nanny was a hookah mamma!" Apparently my grandmother was a big antique glass collector and she just bought this thinking it was a pretty antique vase or perfume bottle or something and not realizing it was a hookah b/c it didnt have the tubes with it and the stems for them were misplaced.:ph34r:

So now its taking up residence at my apartment for purely decroative purposes as its very old and probably not able to be repaired for its original use.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."