TheBile

How did fate introduce you to the love of your life ?

After ending a pretty crappy relationship at the end of 2004, the last thing I was looking for was to meet someone. A few months into "Year of the Jenn", I met Benjamin when I went to make my first skydive. I wouldn't say it was "love" at first site, but there was definitely something about him that intrigued me! Since I was living in Atlanta at the time and he in Chattanooga, we spent countless hours on IM and on the phone. The more we talked, the more I realized that I was falling for him. We met up again two weeks later when he came to Atlanta. It had only been two weeks, but it seemed like forever since we got to see each other again. We’ve been inseparable ever since!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

2nd Night in Auckland I got mugged for $50 so I decided to drown my sorrows.
I went and got a bottle of Vodka and noticed a drum and bass night on at the night club next door to the liquor store.

I went in bought a door pass and went back later on.
It was at 3 am when I seen my future wife.... We said hello and the rest is history.

Almost 3 years on and we have a baby boy and we are all doing extremly well.

Fate takes its hand.

www.myspace.com/durtymac

Love #1:
Met in 6th grade. Dated until Jr. year of high school and she broke up with me because I was such a screw-up Surfer and she turned into a Preppie.

Met her again 35 years later and couldn't wait to get away from the psycho witch.

Love #2:
She was walking along side of the road with her friend and I made my buddy turn around his car and offer them a ride.
They accepted and I got her phone number.

Had to call her 15 times before she agreed to meet somewhere and it was good-to-go from then on...until I had to be a dumb-ass and screw it up 7 years later.

If I could change one thing in my life it would be un-doing that screw-up.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Met him on the DZ when I was doing AFF and he had about 50 jumps. Thought he was very cute but I was about to leave for a working holiday in the Caribbean so nothing happened. When I returned 7 months later he had a girlfriend >:(. Lucky for me the girlfriend ended up having a fling with a different guy on the DZ and I offered my shoulder to cry on :D;)
We're getting married in October next year :)Love ya, biscuit!! :$

-Chanti-

I was a wuffo and in college. I met a girl from a couple of my classes and she had just started getting into skydiving.

I told her that I had always wanted to skydive but could not afford it. She invited me to a halloween boogie which happen to be on my birthday( I really almost did not go). I told her that I am not a skydiver and would not fit in. She begged me to go!

I gave in and we both went in costumes of course. I was introduced to "British Lee" and he was wearing a batman costume so I didn't even know what he looked like. And same for him also.

We had a fun night of hanging out that night, so we all started hanging out for the next couple of weeks. I wasn't very interested in him at first but loved hanging out with him because he made me laugh. I started to notice that I always wanted to hang out with him and made sure that we did. Then one night when we were standing outside a club/bar I hugged him because I was cold. He held me and at that moment I knew I liked him. I felt so comfortable like I was hugging a teddy bear.

We have been together ever since and also married.

So that is my cheezy moment!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

She is a first responder/firefighter out here in Plato. I crashed the motorcycle. She scraped me off the side of the road. A week later she was on a medical call at my neighbors house. I was on percocet and limping on a sprained ankle (worst of my injuries) and went outside to see what was up. I saw her and asked if she was single. She replied that she was - so I asked her for her number.

A small side note:

It had been just shy of a month since the plane crash at Quantum - I had decided to take more initiative and risk, live life better, if you will.

Anyway - - - -

We talked on the phone a few times and ended up getting together for breakfast - just because I could not wait to see her. She hit it off with my doggies and drives a Dodge. We now live together and I am taking her to meet the rents in Tucson in December to get their blessing............

At the Chics Rock Boogie '02 I was just about to leave for dinner with some friends but something was holding me back. Suddenly Erica appeared. She had just flown in from England to LA and had taken a cab to the DZ. She walked right up to me. I was floored. I mean WOW! Noticing that the chain her closing pin was on was turned around with the clasp in front, I grabbed her necklace and said "Make a wish." She complied. I turned the chain around, gave her a little kiss and said "May your wish come true." She smiled and said "I think it just did." So I kissed her again. It was then that I realized that I wasn't going to dinner. Just after that I had a vision. I saw her old and grey. I knew at that moment it wasn't just a holiday fling. She was meant to return to England a week later, but I just had to take her hostage. She canceled her flight and stayed with me. We were married 4 months later and life couldn't be better.
Thanks for asking.

I'm losing faith that fate will step in and save me from a life of singledom. Tell me your stories so that I know it's still out there working hard to bring people together.:)

Fortunately, I was born with her attached to my right wrist.

[Whisper] The best part is that she has a sister, and they share!![/whisper]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thanks to everyone who contributed their stories to this thread. Enjoyed reading all of them. Certainly helped pass the time in my workplace. Fingers crossed that fate will take pity on me and say "Oh alright, here she is, now piss off and leave me alone.":ph34r:
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

And very dear and close friend of mine, who also happens to be an ex girlfriend, who also happens to be my ex sister in law, introduced me to my little queen...
Don't ask!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."