josheezammit

weekend number s 11/17-11/19

Correct! Now for bonus points name the person that created the weekend numbers

PT baby!! I miss him.

Painted a room as a baby shower gift for a friend

When can we have a baby shower for you and K? ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

3:5:2

First (and last for awhile) on a 150 (Winds were good for me to demo the 150. Stood up the landing but wow, a little more canopy (or I should say little too little canopy) for me to handle right now).

And there are two new members of the Pink Mafia Sisters! Another big thank you to Merriah from me and Kenzie for doing our Barbie jump!!

0:7:2

What a weekend. My bday was on Saturday and i spent the day working. However...

I did have a gym full of people sing me happy bday,
KU beat K-State,
Ohio State beat Michigan,
I had many drinks on Saturday night (and didn't pay a dime)
Made it out to the DZ by 8:30 on Sunday for the 1st load and got seven jumps in.

Did a hybrid for my 300th jump and also was on my friend's 700th jump.
AWESOME WEEKEND!

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

:|:0:1

Went to the Apple Cup (UW-WSU game) Saturday with Aironscott. During the game, I caught a PAT kick cleanly (but security made me give it back), my beloved Huskies won the only game that mattered for them this season, and we got properly hammered after the game. Chrissylicious and Balls came into town to pick us up later and gave us a place to stay, and she even cooked us late night snacks and breakfast the next morning. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I figure 1 case of beer for graduating and one for my first solo.

Edit:
Ok, the first number is humps, but WTF is a hump?

Congrats on graduating. I'll probably see you in Byron sometime. A hump is when two people love each other very much...:P. The first number can also be anything significant that happened over the last week/weekend.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

:), 1, 0

I did a jump from a Stearman into a football party to watch AUBURN beat BAMA for the 5th year in a row! WAR DAMN EAGLE!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

:)
I did my stage 2 airplane checkride on Saturday. Now I'm cleared to do a long solo cross country flight. Hopefully I'm getting close to a private pilot's license.

I sat around at Davis Sunday morning and helped a friend switch canopies. It was too foggy to jump except for an hour before sunset. We left to go get food and missed the first load>:(, but got on the last one. I guess one is better than none!

Vallerina, what did your jumpsuit and rig look like? Did you ever see a frightened middle-aged blond in a student's jumpsuit on any of the loads with you? That would be me.:)
Well, my numbers look something like this:

:P/8/it depends on who you ask!!

I finished AFF a few days ago but brought the beer on Sunday. Since I don't yet have my A, I am not officially off of student status but according to JoshDog, that doesn't matter.

If he's correct, I probably need to buy a truckload of beer for all of my firsts for the past few days.

~First landing in a tree/bush
~First waaaaay out landing
~First standup landing
~First alti malfunction resulting in pulling below 2k
~First time packing a parachute (kinda)
~First time losing contacts in freefall (hey, that was the same jump as my 1st standup landing!!)

I'm sure there are more, but damn, I think I deserve some sort of prize for being the world's worst skydiver and yet not seriously injuring myself.;)

Thank you to the kind genleman who gave me a ride back to the DZ; hauling the friggin' 220 in 85 degree desert heat really was sucking.

And thank you to all of the very awesome people I met at Eloy; I beat the hell out of myself but I also had such a rich experience. I can't say enough good things about the people who work there. They put up with all my screwups and tried really really hard not to laugh right in my face.:D:D

:|:0:1

Went to the Apple Cup (UW-WSU game) Saturday with Aironscott. During the game, I caught a PAT kick cleanly (but security made me give it back), my beloved Huskies won the only game that mattered for them this season, and we got properly hammered after the game. Chrissylicious and Balls came into town to pick us up later and gave us a place to stay, and she even cooked us late night snacks and breakfast the next morning. B|

Blues,
Dave

I use to think you were cool until I found out you are batting for the other side. Cougars were just having a bad day.:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I finished AFF a few days ago but brought the beer on Sunday. Since I don't yet have my A, I am not officially off of student status but according to JoshDog, that doesn't matter.

That's called "novice" status, or at least it used to be. If you don't need an instructor in order to jump, the beer rules most definitely apply. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)