skymama

Eloy Boogie Ride Sharing Thread

I think all of the ride sharing posts are going to get lost in the other thread, so I'm starting this one. Don't hijack it, I'll use my magic powers to remove posts that don't pertain to rides. Post if you need a ride, post if you can give a ride.

Freeflyz said he'd pick me up, but he hasn't been hanging around here so I may need a ride.
Arriving PHX 12/26 at 6:05 pm.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks Andrea!
I have had 2 requests within 2 days to keep this kind of list.
Prepheckt will be available to help out with rides after the 25th. Pds will be available as well. Folks will need to make arrangements with them directly!
Note too that the Super8 offers a shuttle service from the airport. That information can be found here

Freeflyz said he'd pick me up, but he hasn't been hanging around here so I may need a ride.
Arriving PHX 12/26 at 6:05 pm.

Mama...that fella...he is a good as his word;) I will remind him when I see him next.

Here are the arriving flights terminals. There is no parking in front of the terminals ,and it is best to pick up on the south side outside of baggage claim.:)
Terminal 2
Air Canada
Alaska Airlines
Lufthansa
Shuttle by United
TWA
United
USAir

Terminal 3
American
ATA
Canadian Airlines
Delta
Frontier
Midwest Express
Northwest/KLM
Skywest
Western Pacific

Terminal 4
Aero Mexico
America West
British Airways
Continental
International Arrivals
LTU
Southwest

I have had 2 requests within 2 days to keep this kind of list.

If this is a way I can help you out by taking this detail off your hands, I'm glad to help! :)
Ok guys, once we get some posts up on who is arriving when, I'll group people in lists by days and times, so maybe we can pile up together in cars or share costs of the shuttle.

Remember, if you're in need for a ride, be gracious to your host with offerings of gas, beer, or a free jump! ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Remember, if you're in need for a ride, be gracious to your host with offerings of gas, beer, or a free jump!

Good on you Andrea! It IS a 45 minute commute from the airport to the DZ. I am sure that a token of appreciation would be well received.:)Thanks again Mama! you da bomb!
BB

Hi all. I'm due into PHX from the UK at 17:05 on Dec 25 - so unlike some of you lucky people, I won't get to jump on Christmas Day. [:/] Instead I'll be making my weary way straight to the Super 8. Anybody else arriving courtesy of BA (or at a similar time) and want to share a shuttle?

Me, Chuck, and Mouth are all getting in around that same time but I'm afraid my car is full already. I hear Mouth's bringing everything short of the kitchen sink!:D

I have to take Mouth back to PHX on the 29th so if anybody's coming in then I will be there around 8am.:)
Katie

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I am able to pick up peoples. I am already picking up Alanab, WrongWay and Cacsh...sorry if I misspelled names. I have their flight info somewhere. I have plenty of room and don't mind picking up one more.

Edit: Ok I found when I will be at the airport already. I will be there on Dec. 24th at 710 to get Casch, so I have three seats left to those that need a ride still.

I will also be there on the 26th at 11:32 am to get Alanab and WrongWay. So I have two seats on that day.

PM me your info and I will get you. I will get you Tutrle, since I have your info already...

I'll be driving through PHX on the 26th around 11am or so. i have room for 2 people and there gear, three if somone is willing to sit with bags in there laps.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

my plans are up in the air as when i will be ariving to eloy and can come pick some people up.. looks like i will be probly ariving on the 24th but well i can come pick you guys up at the airport on the 25th if you want... would have to pick a few up to make it worth my while to drive the rv to the airport from eloy but i'd be willing to do it... got lots of room for peopl's stuff in it i coul dhaul like 6 people...... let me kno about the 25th people!!!

My suggestion here is to set up a running list , sort of like was done in the dropzone.com movie thread awhile back. As people make additions to it others can always see the latest updates and don't have to scroll the whole thread to find someone that can pick them up on that date. It is still the individuals responsibility to contact the ride giver to ensure they have a ride. Once you make an addition be sure to copy and repost the updated list. IE:

(person giving the ride:) Rear Riser King, room for: X people on X date(s)
(people needing a ride and date:) Slider Stop; 24 dec, 11:30
Grass Stain; 25 dec, 12:45

Trash Packer, room for : 2 people from 26-27 Dec

Tension Knot; 26 dec, 11:00
Bag Lock Queen; 27 dec, 2:00
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Okay, I'll try to start this:

Luna, room for: 1 person (or 2 if you have a small bag) on Dec. 25th, leaving the airport between 11:30am-noon

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Like this people:

Luna, room for: 1 person (or 2 if you have a small bag) on Dec. 25th, leaving the airport between 11:30am-noon

Moody, room for: 3 people (4 if you want to be in close quarters) leaving TX Dec 26th AM en route to Eloy
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I will have to keep chekcing this thread, I know I wont have room on the way in (23dec) but I will be stopping by a friends house in PHX for a day while the boogies is rocking. Not sure when. I will try to hook someone up If I can
My photos

My Videos

Yep, I'm going to organize it once I get enough people stating their needs. Since I'm a Greenie, it will be easy for me to edit the list.

Actually, I thought it might be easier just to list the needy people and to list the times and dates, such as:
12/25 morning:
12/25 evening:
12/26 morning:
etc.,and group everyone together. Then if someone who has a car saw a time they can swing by the airport, they can shout out and say, "I can take those people on the morning of the 25th", and then have that group settle things in the pm's. I'm open to suggestions though.
Also, let's not forget the shuttle if we get a big group in one time period.

edit because I don't know what month it is. :S