JankyBob

Girlfalldown journey to India newsgroup

Hi everyone. As many of you already know, I am heading to India to spread Shannon's (girlfalldown) ashes and go on a spiritual journey of my own. I have setup a newsgroup to which I will post stories and pictures along the way. The newsgroup is called journeytoindia and you can subcribe by sending a blank email to:

[email protected]

I am leaving on October 12th and will be coming back in late February. I can't believe its only two weeks away. Yikes! I am flying into Dehli and heading to a place up north called Nainital, in the foothils of the Himalayas. I will spend a week there and then I will just follow my instincts. I will post some more details on the newsgroup before I head out.

Lots of Love!

Bob Ash

Safe travels, Bob. Know that many hearts go with you on this journey.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Thanks Bob.

I can't wait to see what life has in store for you on this journey.

Knowing Shannon, it will be extremely interesting, if not a little bit random.

Again,

Thanks.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Bob:

would you mind if someone who subscribed to the newsgroup pasted your stories and pics back into this thread?

If someone wants to copy the newsgroup posts to the bonfire, that would be great. I'll probably try to send somethng out once a week or so, depending on how things are going and where I am located.

Thank you all for your well-wishes!!!

Bob