yamtx73

Weekend numbers 12/1 - 12/2

Since nobody else is starting the thread this week I guess I will. You all know the format so.....

[:/]:3::D

First jumps at Skydive Southwest Florida at their Alouette boogie, first jumps from an Alouette (had so much fun I had to do it twice)
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

NONE. FOR ALL 3 CATEGORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend for skydiving sucked horribly. To many clouds and rain so the weekend was ruined. All I had was one RW jump left and I would have gotten my "A" license. Im really pissed because last weekend the winds were to high for students and I couldnt jump...I cant wait any longer.

HOWEVER! This weekend rocked because my Florida Gators kicked ass and are likely going to the National Championship. Screw the Wolverines!
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

One of the worst weekends of the year 0-1-0. One load from 11, temp was about 15 at alt but ran into a layer at break off, super cool, instant freeze. High winds(20+), 1/2 frosted shield on the Factory diver. At least the kids were there to run out and meet me after landing and the skydive went OK.

I hate winter. Why do I live here.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

4 belly jumps. No CReW:( too dadgum cold. When Wendy Faulkner says it's too cold, its definately TOO COLD! Walt actually was forced to dust off his RW suit. Imagine that.;)

Did I mention it's too cold out there for me? :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

;):10:0

Not a bad weekend, ended up getting the weekend off to run the DZ while other staff were out of town, got some good jumps and had a good time. Even an incredibly cold but funny hybrid attempt that didn't go quite as planned.:D

Ended the day playing with my canopy in the landing area after the last jump. It was 20mph winds with gusts well over, so I spent about 5 minutes in the landing area with a couple of other jumpers kiting my canopy in the landing area (after everyone had landed). Bumping end cells and goofing off. The gusts were making me quite light on my feet. After the last gust that took me off my feet (with a 2.3+ wingloading) I decided to stop and go drink a beer.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

:)/2/:D

Beer owed for getting my A on friday!

I'm having a blast at the Brian Germain canopy control course at hollister this weekend. I did 2 jumps yesterday. one 7,00ft hop n' pop and one 3 way from full altitude. My shoulder was bugging me so I decided not to jump today but, I still learned a lot and had fun. I love this sport:)
Fly like a girl

:)/2/:D

Beer owed for getting my A on friday!

I'm having a blast at the Brian Germain canopy control course at hollister this weekend. I did 2 jumps yesterday. one 7,00ft hop n' pop and one 3 way from full altitude. My shoulder was bugging me so I decided not to jump today but, I still learned a lot and had fun. I love this sport:)

Congrats on your A!! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

:|:5:0

Split between Byron and Hollister(where the weather was fantastic):

2 not so successful RW jumps

1 coach jump where my student just nailed it. Those debriefs are fun to do.

2 WS jumps. One with MadJohn that was a blast. 1 solo that was my longest to date.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity