carbonezone

Scotty Carbone News

Tami,

Please give Scotty our best wishes for a speedy recovery. Glad to hear he's doing well. Hope you are handling everything ok as well.

Blues,
Ian (and Katie) Drennan
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

Tami hun I haven't spoken to you guys in ages. Please accept my thoughts and prayers for ya both. This isn't just about the fat man, it's about you too. :) So know there is a shit load of us out here that care about you both. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Damn.
Give that crochety old bastard my best. Tell him I said get better so you can make me some more pork loin! ;)

Speedy recovery Scotty. :)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hey Carbone, don't go in 'till I can get down there to get in on splittin' your gear...and since I'm gonna be pretty busy for a while, just hold off, OK?

The only people who will be splitting his gear are smurfs. :D Get well Scotty, LISTEN!!!!!to Tammi and the Drs. Lay of the all night sex for a while:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Glad he's ok!

But who's going to cook NOW? :o

I kid -

But, Scotty, you better fuck'n listen to the one in charge - and the doctors too!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Tami,

I hope he recovers quickly and gets out of the hospital before something happens.

You better put a GPS locater on his ass. I expect he'll grab a white coat and be in the other rooms doing examinations or down in the kitchen pretending to be a real chef.

bill

Yea! I figured he was probably already up in the neo-natal area helping with ob-gyn exams. I think he has seen more insides of women, than most ob docs.

Hey you guys! I MISS YOU!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Sorry to hear about Scotty. I hope your both doing OK. And Scotty can't go anywhere. I'd miss his cooking.
PMS #330 MB #4014

"Be who you are and say what you feel...Because those that matter...don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter."

Scotty and Tami,
First I've heard of it and I'll pass the word around up here (Cross Keys). I'm glad things are okay and will be visiting Z hills around Xmas.
Tell the old man to get better asap!

Steve, the Bald Guy, Love

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Hey everyone.....I'll show Scotty all your posts when he gets home.
I just got back from the hospital. Herc, Tommy and I tried to break him out but the silly doctor left without giving him his prescriptions so he has to wait till this evening :(.
Scotty will be back cooking probably as soon as he gets home ;).

As far as his attitude goes:

ICU Nurses now know his entire life story and then some! One nurses quote to me "god I didn’t need to hear that":o

He asked me to bring a tray of home cooked carbonie eggplant parma to the ICU the day after he was admitted (he and all the ICU nurses feasted carbonezone style)

Yes, he has all the ICU nurses wrapped around his little finger.

Moved out of ICU and into his own room.....new nurses fought with ICU nurses for leftover eggplant parma.

Now has regular nurses wrapped around his little finger.

We got busted cuddling in bed watching TV the other night. It was kind of weird "nurses thought I was his daughter before then" :D

Scotty has quit smoking now for 3 days *on the patch* and swears he will never smoke again.
(for anyone in disbelieve, he swore he would never drink again and its been almost 5 years since he has stopped drinking)

(Per Scotty) We will be working out an exercise program as soon as he gets home.

Anyway....all is well at the Carbonezone and I honestly believe this "warning" is going to result in a much healthier Scotty """HE IS HERE TO STAY"""

Love you guys,
Tami

Anyway....all is well at the Carbonezone and I honestly believe this "warning" is going to result in a much healthier Scotty """HE IS HERE TO STAY"""

I want a signed copy of his new Exercise and Nutrition book. ;) "...foreward written by Keith Richards."

We'll try to keep the noise level down. :)

Speedy recovery. B|

Hi Tammy

My best wishes to Scotty. I have just been editing some of the fun dives he organised during our recent stay.

Tell him that I showed my 6 year old daughter the picture I took of him in his purple spikes on the pretext that she wanted to know what an 'Asshole' looked like. (I called it something else!!!)

She said, "Daddy, they're worse than I thought!"

I'm thinking of the old Sod.

Regards

Paul Ledden
The probability of being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions at the time!