carbonezone

Scotty Carbone News

Hello Friends,
I am going to keep this kind of short because I am totally exhausted “it’s been a trying few days”. First let me say that I am SORRY I have not been able to answer all the emails but time and internet problems have been an issue.
Let me start with Scotty is FINE right now. Scotty did encounter a transient ischemic attack (TIA), or mini-stroke on Sunday and was in ICU until yesterday. He is now in his own room and undergoing several other tests. The TIA was due to high blood pressure. He has suffered no permanent damage and is expected to make a full recovery (as long as he listens to the DOC AND MAMA CARONE). He sends everyone his love and thanks you for all the well wishes. He should be release from the hospital on Thursday and doc says he should be back in the air by Christmas.
Thanks you all for your thoughts,
<<>>
Scotty and Tami Carbone

Sorry to hear about this but I'm glad he's got a good prognosis.

I know a lot about TIA's since my mother had many of them in her mid 50's. The good news is they are very treatable and definitely do not have to lead to a major stroke. If you want to know more feel free to contact me.

In the meantime, Scotty is in my prayers.

Have hope,
Chris

Tami,
Sorry to hear about this on the internet.I wish some of my "friends"(not you guys) would keep me updated.
Even though I probably won't return till the end of the year, I wish you both the best and a speedy recovery.
Kurt.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Tami,

I hope he recovers quickly and gets out of the hospital before something happens.

You better put a GPS locater on his ass. I expect he'll grab a white coat and be in the other rooms doing examinations or down in the kitchen pretending to be a real chef.

bill
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

My heart's out to both Scotty and you. You know I love you guys.

I plan to be down there for Xmas and hope to see him back in the air and back to his old self by then.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Sorry to hear about it. I was hanging out with Scotty at the BombSquad table for a long time Sunday. He did a 'POPS' skydive with Mark, Sandy, Dan and Nan, the dirt dive looked so cool I wanted to see video.

He also told a funny story about his restaurant at Elsinore, sounded like a great hangout.

I also mentioned to him how there was a thread with RW photos last week on dz.com where someone asked who the guy with the purple dreadlocks was....hehheheh....

Well, he's a tough SOB so I know he will recover quickly.

Hugs from Marc and Alysse

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I wish for you an excellent recovery and a peaceful healing over the holiday season. TIA, blood pressure... much more important than the seasonal stress. Follow your Dr.s advice, keep your pressures controlled and be happy for the love and support you have. :)

Tell the silly bastard my best wishes for a speedy recovery! There are not many people out there that I've had a lot of fun just hanging out or jumping with from time to time. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban