matt1215

Hangover remedies

For every glass of wine I drank a glass of water inbetween. Walla! No hangover! :)ltdiver

"How was the NY eve party?"
"Don't know, I was in the bathroom the whole evening."
:ph34r:

:D:D

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate! Avoid overdoing it with the NSAIDS or we'll have ya on the liver waiting list.

I thought it was acetametaphin that was the liver damage culprit?!?! crap! Had a friend of mine swear that honey before bed, as much as you can eat, plus water does the trick.........

Never heard of using Vit-B, will have to try that. I've been warned about nsaids and caffiene, so I try to be careful there. In Korea, we kept several bottles of Pedialyte on hand, which is good shit. Made it easier to have mid-week benders and still be functional for work :S.

What did me in wasn't how much I drank, it's what I drank. Carbonated wine does nasty shit to me, esp a whole bottle of it, even spread over 5 hours.

A friend stopped by shortly after I posted. I must say that bacon, eggs, HMS, and more sleep do wonders B|.

Only real true fire way is gut it out and give your brain some -->TIME<--. Water does not hurt as you are dehydrated which is adding to the feeling a baddness. But for a quick pick up get a few slugs from an O2 bottle. That always has seemed to be a great quick fix but not a replacement for the #1 noted cure above :P

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Ha Ha, nows my chance to preach to the masses, I'm an ex expert

Hangover cure as learnt from the drunkest of drunks (Netheravon in the 80's)

1800mgs of Ibuprofeno (brufen) will cure a broken neck to the worst hangover you can imagine.

Gone fishing

What better day is there to talk about hangover remedies than New Years? :D:DB|

I'm keeping it simple, with a couple excedrin and some very strong coffee. Hydrated a bit earlier. I've gone to more of a headache than a hangover.

So how are you nursing your hangover?

Polar Bear swim in Coney Island got all the alcohol out of my system in about 11 seconds.

Polar Bear swim in Coney Island got all the alcohol out of my system in about 11 seconds.

Pete, you crazy SOB!!! Sounds effective, but I'm betting it took a while to find your balls afterwards :o:o:D.

I coughed about three hours later, and that dislodged them so they dropped back into where they belonged.

It's not THAT cold she does not look to be on high beam:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Water while you are drinking, chug some pedialyte before bed and upon waking up. Greasy drunk food helps a bunch too.

Or just drink homebrews, plenty of B vitamines (yeast), got to drink a whole lot more to get to the hangover point. Altho if you aren't used to it, you might not have such a pleasant welcome to the laxative affects of live yeast.

Pre loading on B vitamines, and again before bed really helps. Mixing up a glass of brewer's yeast is an old remedy.

Of course moderation is the best option.

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

WOW it seems that the skydiving community is a repository for drunken knowledge... that being said heres my .02... drink a liter of gatorade and and a liter of water before going to sleep, upon waking up A. take a shit B. self administer an enema. you should be fine after hydrating and ridding your body of toxins. you might facilitate the poo process by taking a mild laxative just before passing out. a hangover is your bodies response to having toxins that it cant eliminate while you sleep and a dehydration. have fun :D
Fly it like you stole it