matt1215

Hangover remedies

or you can party army medic style and hook each other up with an IV before going home... nothing like a little NS or LR before taking on the work day

or a little nitrous before stepping out for the night (or on a late night shift)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Oh my gosh, you are so crazy! :o What was the temp in the water?

Wasn't THAT terrible. About 47 degrees. Takes your breath away, but then it's kinda nice. And because it was in the low 50's air temp-wise, when we got OUT, we were instantly warmer. :)
NY-1 asked why I was so insane. I said "why do we do anything like that? Running, swimming, to prove we're alive."

\

Wow, that's ccccoold! Did your hands and feet sting when you jumped in, or was it too cold to notice? I swear I saw your red swim trunks on the national news coverage of the event this morning. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wow, that's ccccoold! Did your hands and feet sting when you jumped in, or was it too cold to notice? I swear I saw your red swim trunks on the national news coverage of the event this morning. B|

By the time you got in, your breath was knocked out of you from the cold. Once you stood up in the water, it was all good. You just kept shouting and moving to ignore the cold. After 3-5 minutes, you got out and cheered. :)

water and advil before going to bed. water and advil after waking up.

And I second the IV thing. Once we got a girl so drunk that we took her to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. They gave her an IV, she checked out at like 6 am, and was at the DZ that morning.

meanwhile my drunk ass vomited until the next evening. I finally managed to keep fluids down by dinnertime.

MB 3528, RB 1182