lawrocket

Women who wear glasses

"Men don't make passes at girls who wear glasses." Such is the old phrase.

WRONG! I find women in glasses to be smokin'! I remember when I was practicing in downtown LA - women in busines suits and glasses - it was spectacular.

It's not a fetish of mine, I just find that a lot of women are self-conscious about glasses. I say, wear 'em proud!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

have you ever noticed that the "sexy librarian" sexy school twacher" and "sexy secretary"
stereotypically all wear glasses:)

We all already Know that Rosa is HOT you should check her out when she's wearing her glasses, I come over all unnecassary:$:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: SMOKIN HOT

Hi Rosa:$
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

p.s. - Frenchy's messed up goggles do NOT count.>:(

Rats! I've always wanted to be considered a sexy librarian...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I pretty much wear my glasses to work everyday. I work in a Data Center with pressurized AC through the floors and my head stuffed in the back of servers often. With all that air and dust potential for being blown in my eyes, just better to wear glasses.

Having said that, Glasses do not hinder me being hit on :D Even by the hot ones! :)

Now I must return to the Data Center where all the cute electricians are workingB|:)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Well now wait a minute...the glasses have to be cute and stylish!! I wear contacts and when I went for my eye appointment I picked out a really cute pair of glasses. Kinda horn rimmed, dark frames and on the inner side they are another color (lighter), very cool. Kinda like Rosa's!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I just find that a lot of women are self-conscious about glasses. I say, wear 'em proud!

I always jump with my glasses on but feel like a dork, so I put them on at the last minute in the plane. You made me feel so much better!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I look at it as the girl admits she might have a flaw from mother nature. That makes her a real person. If she wore contacts or was legally blind, and had to use her sewn in silicone front bumpers to keep from smashing into walls. We have an optometrist in Detroit that advertises "SEXY-SPECS",love the girls in the ads. We also have a senator Carl Levin that has found wearing glasses to complicated. With his comb-over hair-do is now trying to decide Iraq policy.One end of the spectrum to the other with just glasses.

Hot women (inside or out) that wear glasses are hot

Ugly women (inside or out) that wear glasses are ugly.

seems simple enough

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants