Unstable

WEEKEND NUMBERS - Feb 3 & 4 -

I'll get us started off!!

0:2:0 -

I did 2 coach dives & Instructed 2 SL students - the one coach jump I did was really one to remember - the student (who had had some trouble on the previous 2 jumps) did 2 superb docks after I set him up for a straight in approach - He was so excited and I got going when i felt his excitement - I can't jump today, but I called out to see how his next couple of jumps went.

Saturday Night I took 3 students up on the KSTate campus and did a mini packing class - I really enjoyed that. Granted, Had I had a date that night, I wouldn't have done it, but it was a hoot.

Lets hear from everybody!!
=========Shaun ==========

0:1:0
Did one jump, boarded the plane with 18knott wind, landed the Canopy in 30+ knot winds, that was interesting collapsing the Stiletto:D:D

Beer O'clock was called at 11:30am, the Temps got to 48C (118F) so most of the day was spent in the DZ Pool:ph34r:
Or watching a couple of the guys Para-Luging in the high winds,
Old canopy + 1 creeper + 2 human Ballasts = pretty fast speeds down the runway, and some gravel rash:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I got two in and done my first two declared landings. My 2nd time jumping the canopy and nailed the arrow and just missed it the next jump. Felt fucking great and thats signed off towards my B B|

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

DC-9 was flying again at Perris! Rumbleseat Meet was going on (10-way Speed). 2 jumps from an Otter. 1 from a SkyVan. And you guessed it... 1 from the JET! :)
10-way speed star from the jet! What a kick!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

got back to perris and made 2 h-n-p's on friday, and one DC-9 on saturday. gawd, wut a rush! need about 1,000 more out of that jet. going to be eating bread and water for the next two weeks, but it's worth it!

thanks ben and pat for the awesome experience!

0:1:0

Haven't jumped since mid-November, so it was WAY past time to get some air! Beautiful day to be jumping out of airplanes! :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

:)
Drove 700 miles.
Spent the last 3 nights in 3 different cities...tonight will make 4-4.
Met my girlfriend's dad for the first time...with sleep-styled hair and pajamas on...after 12 PM.
Repo'd a truck with one skydiver.
Went snowboarding with about 20 other skydivers.
Watched the Super Bowl with handful of other jumpers.

Overall, a great weekend! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)