watchdog2

Penis Length...Post your length here..

Something to think about in this exercise......the measurement needs to describe WHERE they are measuring from........

I would suggest on top.. from where it intersects with the tummy.... unlike some who would measure the bottom.. all the way from their assholes...... False advertising sucks[:/]

The pentagon recently found it had too many generals and offered an early retirement bonus. They promised any general who retired straight away, his full annually benefits PLUS $10,000.00 for every inch measured in a straight line along the retiring general's body between two points he chose.
(Something Congress came up with!)

The first general accepted. He asked the pension man to measure from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. 6 feet. He walked out with a check of $720,000.00.

The second general asked them to measure from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. 8 feet. He walked out with a check for $960,000.00.

Meantime, the first general had tipped off the third. When he was asked where to measure, he told the pension man. "From the tip of my penis to the tip of my balls."

The pension man said that would be fine but he'd better get the Medical Officer to do the measuring. The Medical Officer attended and asked the general to drop 'em. He

did. The Medical Officer placed the tape on the tip of the general's penis and began to work back.

"My God!" he said, 'where are your balls?"

The general replied, "in Vietnam."

It's like a pencil in a donut

I prefer to use the term "throwing a hot dog down a hallway"

...but i'll accept it.

Hey... the Queen Mary is a pretty big ship, unless ya stick it in the Grand Canyon! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Meantime, the first general had tipped off the third. When he was asked where to measure, he told the pension man. "From the tip of my penis to the tip of my balls."

The pension man said that would be fine but he'd better get the Medical Officer to do the measuring. The Medical Officer attended and asked the general to drop 'em. He

did. The Medical Officer placed the tape on the tip of the general's penis and began to work back.

"My God!" he said, 'where are your balls?"

The general replied, "in Vietnam."

Gee at least back then when he was a lieutenant... he HAD a set of them.. unlike so many others from the Vietnam Era:P

It's like a pencil in a donut

I prefer to use the term "throwing a hot dog down a hallway"

...but i'll accept it.

Hey... the Queen Mary is a pretty big ship, unless ya stick it in the Grand Canyon! ;)

You named your Dick the Queen Mary?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You named your Dick the Queen Mary?

NO...I named yer butt the GRAND CANYON! :ph34r::P

Slice!

Ouch!

Good one.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

6.9 inches...

A guy comes to a doctor, silently unzips his pants, and unleashes his 10 inches dick.
The doctor comes close, takes a look but does not see any problems. So he asks the guy: "I see nothing unusual, what's the problem with your penis?"
- No problem, doc, I'm just bragging about it.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

I cant believe the amount of imature bullshite that you peeps come up with.

That's right!

Guys, the subject of posting your penis length is a very serious subject. Don't joke around, post your measurements!

:P;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

> Don't joke around, post your measurements!
———————————————————————————————————
:$:$:$ Well, we posted OUR pictures in another thread :$:$:$
Why would you need numbers when you got pictures?!?!?!?!? :o

Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com