matt1215

Weekend Numbers, 14-15 April

Not everyone jumps at Daddy's DZ.

No shit. The whole "rent" and "bills" thing makes doing hundreds of jumps a bit tougher.

Just wait until he has to start shaving! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

You Dz.com nerds need to get off the computer and start freaking jumping.

I look around and have passed people in jump numbers on here that were ahead of me by hundreds of jumps when I first started.

Not everyone jumps at Daddy's DZ.

Ha! He ain't jumping at daddy's DZ. I jumped with him this weekend at Shelton.:P

Me . . . Nunyer:9:0

5 tandems and 4 RW B|

Took a 6'5", 250# dude on a tandem. Stand up landing with a little wind, but F&%$ my back was sore the next morning. :S:D

0 ; 12 ; 0
2 tandems, some fun tracking, RW etc un saturday, 7 4way training RW jump sunday.

also did my first involuntary Superman landing. Doing some research on how to land a paarchute without a wingsuit :D

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

1:8:0

What a beautiful weekend. Blue skies, 50F degree weather...aaah. It's nice being able the shed the long underware and fleece!

JumpinJules...where are you? You've got great numbers to post for your first weekend! 6 jumps, 1st solo jump, 1st hnp, 1st jump w/o radio. You and Bridget might as well just bring a keg next time!

B|:1:0

Our club just opened up here in the Great White North.

Although I was grateful for a jump after a 3 1/2 month layoff, I was pissed that half way through the day, the pilot tied down the plane and took off...that puck didn't even tell manifest. Not only that, but an hour later, the skies cleared an we could've got 6 or 7k easy (we were only doing 3,500').

But overall...great weekend. :)
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

50F degree weather...aaah. It's nice being able the shed the long underware and fleece!

At 50 degrees, I'd have on 2 layers of clothes under my jumpsuit, a neck warmer and 2 pairs of gloves to jump! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:$:6:1

This weekend kicked ass! Only one day was good for full-altitude jumps. I finally was able to practice flying tandem video... and I sold 2 out of my first 3 tandem videos! It was soooo sweet and unexpected to get my slot covered on practice jumps.

Doing tandem video is going to kick soooo much ass.B|

Edited to add: I definitely ponied up on the beer too. Case of *****24****** (not 12) and of good beer.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

0:0:0

Liquid Sunshine (i.e. rain) on Saturday and Gusts intermixed with clouds on Sunday.

Ended up going out to dinner and the movies with a group of friends on Friday night (after working out on my rowing machine for a while) and went to a going away party on Saturday evening. (An all to regular occurance in the military.)

Was hoping to get some jumps in this afternoon after work but the forcast is for Gusts from 30-60 knots from 1000-2000 hrs today... :|:o

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Was hoping to get some jumps in this afternoon after work but the forcast is for Gusts from 30-60 knots from 1000-2000 hrs today...

You've been in the Air Force too long. :S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Was hoping to get some jumps in this afternoon after work but the forcast is for Gusts from 30-60 knots from 1000-2000 hrs today...

You've been in the Air Force too long. :S
um... so... why do you say that... I was merely repeating the weather report as it was given to me... :|

is it because I reported the wind speed in Knots? or because I used military time (which mind you is not overly common in my workplace... :|)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:)
fun demo jump into the Heart of Florida airshow Saturday

Had to call Sunday's jump because of the weather way to windy for a demo (or any other jump for that matter)

thanks leapdog for the hookup
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!